Chapter 5 - Devastated

The thunderstorm filled the streets of Nagazora during the night. The streets were empty and the only thing that could be hear is the sound of raindrops hitting the ground.

"You sure you got this Bronya?"

On top of one of the many buildings near ME corp, there could be seen two individuals.

"Da, The Bronya is positive in The Bronya capabilities. Breaking inside ME corp won't be much of a challenge for The Bronya."

One of the two individuals that could be seen is Bronya Zaychik, one of Cocolia daughters.

Bronya Zaychik was a Russian orphan who was raised as an assassin since she was young due to the aftermath of the 2nd Honkai War. Eventually she was sent to assassinate Cocolia, a member of Anti-Entropy, but failed in her mission. Instead of killing her, Cocolia took pity on Bronya and took her to be raised in her orphanage.

On first glance people might mistaken her as a normal little girl but just how wrong they are to assume such thing,

Because Bronya is also known as Ural Silver Wolf.

The honkai attack in 2000 caused Siberia and surrounding regions to fall into disorder and many children were placed into the Army where they were trained to become cold-blooded killers. Bronya was one such orphan, and became a skilled sniper earning the nickname, Ural Silver Wolf.

In short, she is anything but a normal girl.

"I'm not underestimating your skills Bronya, I know you are more than capable but be safe just in case." Says Cocolia, Bronya might be an amazing assassin but in the end she is her daughter.

It's only natural for a mother to be worry of her daughter, especially if said daughter is going to a dangerous mission such as this.

"The Bronya understand."

Both Bronya and Cocolia look at The Me Corp building just a few meters away from them, some might wonder how Bronya will break inside especially starting from such a long distance,

But it's Bronya we're talking about here.

She's used to almost every situation.

Bronya take one last look at her mother before she move effortlessly towards ME Corporation building. Cocolia looked as her daughter went on her way to break in ME corp, she may not look like it but she's worry for Bronya,

Really worry.

After a few seconds Bronya is already out of her sight as Cocolia lets out a deep sighed, she looked back at the direction where Bronya just go

"This is all for Seele.." she mutters

She's still a bit skeptical about this whole hatred towards Humanity thing that herrschers need in order to be born, especially since the herrscher she want to revive is a high school girl.

Cocolia might be evil as some might say, but she's not that much of a devil where she doesn't sympathy towards that of a younger generation. If she didn't then she wouldn't bother sparing Bronya and she would've killed her right on the spot.

Cocolia takes a deep sighed again and assure herself that all of this is for her daughter,

The daughter that she lost because of her dumb experiment.

"How is it going?" Einstein slowly appears as she walked and stand beside Cocolia, her eyes is looking at the building that is ME corp just a few meters away from them.

"How does it look like it's going? She's gonna succeed."

"Of course."

Einstein then pulls out her tablet as she search through something and looking for some kind of information,