Chapter 59 - Unexpected Visitor

The lively atmosphere accompanied by some non-stop conversations with each other. It has almost been an hour after the surprise party for Wan was held and to be honest, everything is going well for everyone present.

Everyone seemed happy and the food prepared was also very tasty for everyone to enjoy. Mizunoki was chatting with Wan's grandfather, Fu Hua was chatting with Mei while Kiana and Bronya were fighting as usual.

Hoshino Wan himself did not stop eating the strawberry cake that was reserved for him, he always loved the taste of strawberry and he couldn't be more grateful that the cake that was chosen was none other than his favorite flavor.

Hearing footsteps approaching him, Hoshino Wan looked to his side and he saw Hana approaching him.

"Not in a million years would I think you love strawberries." Hana let out a laugh, she then stood right next to Wan with a drink in her hand. "You look like you're having fun huh?"

Wan smiled and nodded his head. "All because of you."

Hana sneered and drank the drink in her hand before letting out a low sigh. "Like I said, I don't need any credit, I just did what I could."

"Still, you did all this for me." Wan continued. "All of this just to cheer me up, I really loved it."

"Is it?" Hana grinned. "Well whatever, as long as you're happy..."

The two of them then kept quiet and observed everyone present, the atmosphere was really lively and the sight of everyone enjoying their time was enough to bring joy to Wan's face. After what happened, he really had to look at the heartwarming scene in front of him.

And then again, if it wasn't for the certain red eye next to him then none of this would have been possible.

"I'm glad to have meet you Hana." Wan spoke softly, loud enough for Hana to hear at least. "I really do."

"If it were someone else, they would have said something but you said it to the wrong person." Hana glanced at Wan, her two pairs of red eyes staring at him intently. "But if you say something like that to me, I don't know how to respond properly man."

Wan just laughed while eating his delicious strawberry cake. Looking back at his friend next to her, Wan noticed how Hana was eyeing him. "You want a taste?" Wan asked, referring to the slice of strawberry cake on his plastic plate. "You haven't even try the cake yet, not even one bit."

"I don't like strawberry all that much."

"Still tho, you want a taste?"

Hana think for a moment, it is a party to cheer Wan up so maybe tasting a flavour he liked will lighten up his mood. "Sure I guess why not, give it to me."

She then took the spoon from Wan's hand and used it to scoop up pieces of strawberry cake on his plate. She tastes it for a moment but then made a doubtful expression. "You know what it's okay... I remember now why I don't like strawberries so much.."

"Haha.." The boy laughed before taking the spoon back from Hana's hand. He stared at the spoon for a moment and then looked back at Hana. "You know, you used my spoon earlier."

"Yeah..." Hana gave him a confused expression, not understanding where this is going. "So?"

Wan smiled while shaking his head. "It's nothing, I thought you'd be disgusted."

"Not really." Hana answered honestly.

"That's good to know." Right after Wan said that, the two of them fell silent again with the sound of everyone having fun being the only sound they could both hear.