Chapter 98 - You'll Be Fine.

"Deploy the Mechs," a voice commanded, it's voice cutting through the tense atmosphere.

The air crackled with intensity as Hyperion soared above the imposing Shicksal Headquarters. Standing atop the ship, Himeko and Mei locked their gazes on the enemy stronghold, their hearts set on rescuing Kiana.

"We've arrived, Himeko-sensei," Mei murmured, her voice barely audible over the hum of the engines.

Himeko nodded firmly. "That's right, Mei. Kiana is here. It's time to bring her back."

On the side of Hyperion, Reina and Sakura stood ready, poised to provide support if needed.

"Whoa... so this is Shicksal Headquarters?" Sakura breathed, awe mingling with anxiety.

"First time?" Reina's tone was sharp, her arms crossed as she scrutinized the fortress.

"Yeah... it is," Sakura admitted, her eyes wide.

Reina scoffed, her gaze unwavering. "We're on a mission. Don't hold me back."

Sakura straightened, determination hardening her features. "I won't. Don't worry."

Meanwhile, Bronya prepared herself, knowing her role in disabling the security systems was crucial. She spoke with steely resolve, "The Bronya is ready."

Near them, Tesla and Einstein stood with Mizunoki Shinobu, their eyes fixed on the headquarters ahead. Mizunoki sighed, a mixture of nostalgia and dread in his voice. "Never thought I'd be back here... but here I am."

"A lot can happen, Shinobu," Einstein replied calmly, her demeanor steady despite the looming danger. "This mission is risky."

Tesla's eyes narrowed as she assessed their situation. "The Mechs are ready, but our supply is limited. We can't afford any mistakes."

The team knew the stakes. One wrong move could lead to disaster, and none of them were willing to let that happen.

Theresa narrowed her eyes, gripping the Oath of Judah tightly as she stood resolutely in the center of the room. Despite her small frame, her presence radiated power and strength.

"Grandpa Otto," she murmured, the weight of rebellion heavy in her heart. She was fighting against the man who raised her and created her, yet she couldn't let her love for him blind her to the atrocities he had committed.

"Cecilia," she whispered, her voice soft but laden with emotion. "You took her from me years ago, Grandpa."

She took a deep breath, closing her eyes for a moment before opening them again, her resolve solidifying.

"I won't let the same thing happen to Kiana," she declared, her voice firm. She slammed the giant cross, the Oath of Judah, onto the floor of Hyperion with a resounding thud. "I swear it!"

Hyperion flew closer to Schiksal Headquarters, the imposing flying base coming into sharper focus for the rebels.

The mission was straightforward: break through the defenses and rescue Kiana.

But straightforward didn’t mean easy.

At the entrance, a formidable array of defenses awaited them: Valkyries and A.I. weapons poised for their arrival.

"Huh," Hana muttered, stretching her arms as her katana rested against her hip. She began counting. "One, two, three, four... This is more than a five-year-old could count. They really were preparing for us."

She smiled slightly, a hint of amusement in her eyes.

"I guess this is what celebrities feel like all the time. Can't blame them, though."