Day Off (Gotham Sirens x Reader)

A/N: This is not a romantic Oneshot. It's just with Poison Ivy, Harley Quinn, and Catwoman. ALSO THE READER. Enjoyyy.

-----

"(Y/N)!! C'mon, we need to go! Before Red changes her mind!" Harley pulled on your arms as her Brooklyn-like accent tinged her voice.

You all agreed on a day out. Or, a day off as Selina calls it. You were putting on your (F/C) (Favorite Color/Colour) dress that you loved so much. And you slipped on your favourite pair of shoes/boots.

Selina wore a white tank top and a leather jacket over it. With black jeans and heels, her makeup was red lip gloss, light eyeliner with a smokey-looking eye shadow. Blush was lightly applied to her high cheekbones. She looked fantastic, and her short hair suited her look.

As for Harley, she stuck with the red and black theme. With her blonde hair in pigtails and lips made red, she wore black boots and red jeggings with black stripes, and a black top that fitted her curves.

Poison Ivy, or Pamela, stuck with a more natural look. With her red curls down and red lips, she put on dark green shorts and a lime green blouse. Her light skin was lined with vines and she wore green flats.

"O-Okay. Stop pullin' on me, Harley!" You yanked your arms away from her, surprisingly strong, grip.

"Harley, (Y/N), and Ivy, come on! It's literally almost six-thirty. We were supposed to leave at five!" Catwoman yelled, grabbing all of your attention, same with the other two.

"Okay. I'm ready," you state, standing next to her. Soon enough, all of you were ready to go.

You followed the three, because you hadn't known where you were going, and ended up on a ship. Owned by The Penguin, of course. A party was going on inside and the three of you went in, expect Selina. She had left, as your attention was elsewhere, and met Batman somewhere. You knew that for sure, she had a liking for Batman. And who knew why? You sure didn't.

And as for Harley, she went to cuddle up against The Joker. He had accepted her cuddle as he put her on his lap and chatted with other villains of Gotham.

"Hey, Pam, we should totally check if your new plant toxin works," you said, jogging up to her.

"Edward killed one of my babies last week. I can still hear their cries," she whimpered. And with that, you both snuck behind Edward Nygma. "Hmm... Eddie, be a darling and help me out."

"Hmm?" He called out, turning around. He had a crooked smile and his eyes weren't his 'I know I'm smarter than you' ones that you'd usually see. You knew he was drunk, as he held a brown tinted bottle filled with some kind of alcohol.

You giggled lightly as Pamela had used her toxin and seduced him.

"What do you need, darling?" He said, messing up his words a bit.

Pamela had almost gagged from getting so close to a plant killer. "Just. . . I need you to go to the end of the room and grab me a drink."

"Oh, okay. I'll be back then," Edward smirked, he put down his drink and fixed up his tie. You heard Pamela give out a chuckle as Edward walked to the other side of the room. Tried to, anyway.

You figured out what was happening when Pamela had caught sight of a plant, making it grow long and form a strict line, just ahead of Edward. He hadn't noticed it, tripped, crashing down on his face. Some people had noticed and laughed a bit. Then, the whole room had erupted in laughter, embarrassing The Riddler.

He groaned, picked up his glasses that had fallen off and ran out of the room. Even though you laughed, you couldn't help but feel a bit sorry for him.

"That's what happens when you hurt my babies!" Pamela yelled, just before Edward left the room. You cheered and hugged her.

"Oh my god, this is going to be a fun night."