Unbelievable - REQUEST - (Arkham Knight/Jason Todd x OC)

"Gotham, this is your only warning. Abandon this city, or I will unleash your greatest fears."

That was the only few words Scarecrow had announced before everything went crazy. Everyone went crazy. Almost everyone was out of the city in less than an hour.

Except me. How could anyone forget me?

I guess it was my fault. Maybe. I did stay at my apartment, refusing to leave. Now, I was going to die in Gotham city.

I thought of how horrible things have been for this city in the last few years. The Joker taking over Arkham Asylum and Arkham City. But, now he was dead. Gone. And the only person mourning over him was Harley Quinn, his girlfriend. More like sidekick. Joker never loved her, he abused her, threatened her. But what did I know?

Obviously not enough to leave this damned city. Now, the bridge was closed and there was no way out. I could've tried boating. But, there was no boats. People had taken those too. People cared for themselves and themselves only - not anyone else.

I wished for Jason to be alive still. Jason Todd, my best friend, died from The Joker. And I couldn't stand it, I wanted to kill The Joker as soon as I found out he killed Jason. I had no chance though, not against Gotham's dangerous criminal.

I had also seen Bruce Wayne at the funeral. I thought, why is Bruce Wayne here? How dare he come here, pretending to mourn over someone he didn't know. Of course, that was before I knew Bruce had known Jason.

Apparently, Jason was Robin. The Boy Wonder. Bruce had told me that Jason was Batman's best Robin. And that he had felt as if his death was his fault. But, how did he know Jason? Well, Bruce Wayne was Batman.

I couldn't believe it — Bruce Wayne as Batman? My mind flooded with questions that day, wondering why Bruce Wayne? Bruce hadn't told me, we only became close friends after that.

I was alone, in my one bedroom apartment while I peeked from my curtains. Street people were walking around, like they now owned Gotham. Batman'll get them — I know it.

There was a new threat to Batman now. The Arkham Knight. He was new, young, and full on revenge. He wanted to kill Batman. I didn't know why, batman didn't know who he was. Neither did I. But, the Knight was going to do everything to kill him.

Scarecrow had a team. It consisted of Gotham's greatest villains; Harley Quinn, The Riddler, Two-Face, Penguin, Firefly, and more. The only one who I haven't seen was Poison Ivy.

There was a knock on my door and I shivered. Who could it be? Thugs? Bruce Wayne? Or maybe just some innocent people looking for shelter?

I hesitantly made my way over to the door, looking through the peephole.

Bruce Wayne.

I paused. Another knock in my door.

"Hold on!" I said, unlocking my locks. I opened the door to see a worried Bruce.

"Why are you still here? I thought you left by bus hours ago," he walked in, closing and locking my door.

"Well, hello to you too." I tried lightening the mood.

"Look at you. You look a mess," he crossed his arms.

I looked down at myself. I was wearing a pair of simple jeans, a shirt of my favorite band, my wrists had a few bracelets and my red hair was in a ponytail. It was short, but not short enough.

"Sorry I don't look like a model when Gotham's under attack," a smirk played on my lips.

"This is serious, Katri. You need to leave," Bruce's eyebrows furrowed.