- sixty three -

two weeks were left until wooyoung's birthday, and yeosang was planning away. he planned on having san help him out today, but this plan was already turning out to not work in their favor.

wooyoung ended up having a nightmare again the night before, calling san, and going over to his place for the night, which meant seonghwa didn't get to ask wooyoung if he wanted to spend the day with him.

san
hey sangie

he's doing a lot better
than when i picked him
up last night if you still
want hwa to see if he
wants to spend the day
with him

yeosang
you're 100% sure???

san

we went to a cafe for breakfast

we went to a cafe
for breakfast

he had a good
time then :)

yeosang
awww youngie

okay i'll tell hwa!!
thank you san :)

san locked his phone and focused back on the giggly boy beside him, hugging the boy's waist and kissing his cheek.

"who were you texting, sannie?"

"ahhh, sangie was asking how you were doing."

"mm," wooyoung nodded, cuddling close and giggling again at the show that was playing.

"my cutie," san mumbled.

wooyoung just blushed, cuddling closer to san. they stayed like this until seonghwa called the younger, wooyoung answering quickly.

"hi hwa!"

"hey baby, how are you doing?"

"much better... sannie really helped a lot."

"good... so look, i know you're at san's right now but would you be interested in spending the day out with me? i just miss our one-on-one time a little..."

"hwa..."

"you don't have to say yes if you want to spend the day with san, we can always go another day, woo."

"no, no, it's not that! i just wish you had told me sooner that you missed spending time with it just being the two of us," wooyoung pouted.

"baby, don't feel bad! i've been busy too, it's okay. i just realized how long it's really been since we spent some time together with it just being us two and wanted to see if you were free."

"pick me up in an hour, hwa. we can head out from here!"

"sounds good, woo. i love you~"

"love you tooooo~"

the two hung up and with a bright smile, wooyoung turned to san and quickly told him that he would be getting picked up soon and he would be spending the day with seonghwa. with this, san texted yeosang to confirm their plans.