Out of Sorts

"We're finally alone," Lizzie smiled at my door the next day.

"And we're going shopping for the New Year's party," I replied, closing the door behind her and pushing her up against it.

She hummed and nodded, her breath hitching as my hands landed on the belt of her long leather jacket.

"Can we shop tomorrow?" she mumbled.

"What's wrong with today?" I smiled,  furrowing my brows.

"I don't know if you'll want me walking the city around in this outfit," she smirked.

"I like it," I decided, looking down at her, "it's a nice jacket."

"It is," she smiled playfully.

I hummed and furrowed my brow's again, slowly undoing the belt around her waist and watching it fall open. With a smirk, I looked down at my girlfriend's body with nothing underneath apart from a dark blue lace lingerie set. She placed her hands on her shoulders and pushed the jacket down to the floor. Tracing my eyes back to hers, she smiled sweetly at me and bit her bottom lip.

"You still want to go shopping?" she asked quietly.

"Not so much," I whispered with a smile.

"So..." she smirked.

"So," I repeated with a smile as Lizzie unbuckled my belt and pulled it off from around my waist.

Looping it over my neck, she pulled our lips closer together and brushed them against each other with a crass smile painted on hers.

"Kiss me properly," I mumbled.

She pecked my lips and then leaned her head back against the door behind her.

"What was that," I giggled.

"A kiss," she smugly replied.

"Don't be a brat, give me a real kiss Elizabeth," I smirked.

She hummed and stood on her tiptoes to kiss me again. As our lips touched, I pulled her away from the door and toward my bedroom where I had literally just made the bed ready to go out. Wrapping her arms around my neck, I swiftly pushed her down onto the bed and straddled her lap, my hands moving to the front of her body and onto her chest. As she whined into my mouth, I moved my lips to her neck and kissed her skin harshly, making her breath hitch and her hold on my body tighten.

"Don't leave marks," she exhaled, "I start filming in a week."

"It'll be gone in a week," I mumbled against her neck.

"Only where no one else can see them," she compromised.

I hummed a yes with a smirk on my lips as I made sure to kiss her but not leave any marks behind me. She whispered a quiet 'right there' as I sucked gently on the skin under her ear. A delicate moan left her lips, her hips bucked up into me and I bit down on her soft spot, eliciting a much louder noise from the back of her throat. With my lips still on her neck, my hands travelled further down and cupped her breasts. As I began kneading them gently, her breath picked up and she rolled her head over to the side to give me more room.

"Fuck the marks," she exhaled heavily.

I giggled and sucked on her skin harder, biting down every so often and soothing the marks with my tongue as my fingers trailed under her bra and flicked over her nipples.

"Oh god," she moaned gently.

Pulling my lips away, I sat up and moved my hands fully under her top to cup her breasts, squeezing them and flicking over her hard buds with my fingertips until she was squirming underneath me. My eyes traced down to her breasts as they moved in my hold. The thoughts of her naked body making the room around us pulsate, my mouth so dry I yearned to taste her so fucking desperately, but I wasn't going to give in that easily. I was going to make her work for it.