Plans

"Dresses are sorted, invites are sent, venue is booked," Lizzie ticked off, laying down next to me in bed that night

"Honeymoon?" I asked.

"Tomorrow's problem," she giggled, "I can't do any more planning tonight I'm exhausted."

I laughed out my nose and pulled her into a hug, her leg wrapped around my body as her face buried in the crook of my neck. She left a soft and simple kiss on the skin and then groaned slightly with a yawn.

"How are you feeling?" I asked her with a yawn of my own.

"I'm okay actually," she nodded, "I've had a pretty good week so far."

"That's a shame," I smirked, "if you'd had a really poor week, I'd probably have to have sex with you to make up for it."

"Really?" she asked, a smile on her lips.

I hummed and nodded, "all right, goodnight lovely."

She was silent for about 10 seconds before I felt her smiling against the skin of my neck, "I actually had a really bad week," she decided, "I got fired from my job, and then I killed a man."

I laughed out my nose and nodded.

"So yeah, I'd say I actually had a pretty bad week," Liz smiled.

"That is a very bad week," I smirked, looking down and kissing her lips fiercely.

She laughed out her nose and kissed me back, cupping my cheeks as I switched on our bedside lamp so I could see her face properly. When the room lit up, I pulled way and looked softly at her, slowly straddling her lap and placing my hands on her chest gently.

"Is this okay?" I asked her quietly.

"You haven't done anything yet," she smirked.

I laughed slightly and kissed her lips again, slower and more sensual this time as I pushed my tongue between her lips and felt her groan slightly as she subconsciously bucked her hips into mine.

"Y/N/N," she mumbled against my lips.

I hummed and nodded, running one of my hands under her sleep t-shirt. She smiled softly and bit down on my bottom lip as I pushed her legs apart and went to softly massage her over her underwear until I realised, she wasn't wearing any. Laughing out my nose, I leaned our foreheads together and ran my fingers through her folds until I found her clit. Her breath hitched and she nodded quickly, rocking her hips at the same time to encourage me to move faster.

"Baby," she hummed, sealing her eyes shut as I circled her sensitive nub with the tip of my finger.

"Does that hurt?" I whispered against her lips.

She shook her head quickly, humming a no with her eyes sealed shut. Smiling slightly, I pecked her lips one more time before moving my kisses to the underside of her jaw, keeping my eyes trained on hers and watching her mouth agape as I slowly pushed a singular digit inside her.