Elegance

"Ready for a little runway show?" Ashley smiled, sitting down next to me with my assistance and a huff.

We were sat in The Row headquarters in New York to get Lizzie fitted for her Oscars outfit. MK was sat on the floor by my feet with her laptop on her lap and an Apple pen between her teeth as Ashley sat next to me, her hand on her very pregnant belly and a tape measure around her neck. The plan was for Lizzie to try on all of their designs and then we had to narrow it down to the perfect one for the twins to alter before the show in four day's time. I told them I was happy in a suit that matched Lizzie's dress so whatever they had was good with me.

"Your little business has grown exponentially," I thought out loud, crossing my legs on the leather couch.

"Only took ten years," MK smirked.

"Please can you take your shoes off if your feet are on the white leather couch," Ashley added.

"Yeah, sorry," I smirked, slipping off my boots and then putting my feet back up, "you're such a mum."

"If you think she's bad now, wait 4 weeks and she'll be even worse," MK replied with a small laugh.

"Right ... LIZ, ARE YOU READY YET?" Ashley cut us off.

"Yes, yes, hang on," Lizzie giggled.

Moments later she opened the curtain dressed in a slightly sparkly long black dress that stooped at the neckline and came fitted without bra pads, so her nipples shone through the fabric.

"This feels a bit revealing," she explained as she walked towards us and gave a little spin.

"I think it's beautiful," I smiled, biting my cheek and looking directly at her nipples.

She hummed and shook her head, "it's too booby."

"We can adjust the neckline," Ashley disputed, standing up and clipping it further up her chest, "better?"

Lizzie looked over at the mirror and scrunched her nose, "I don't know, let me try on the next one."

I laughed out my nose and Lizzie walked back behind the curtain and changed into the next dress.

"I think she needs something booby," MK spoke up, typing on her laptop around pencil designs of each of the dresses, "all of her red carpet and award show looks so far have been plain and girlish ... she needs more feminisation, something more adult."

"I agree," I nodded.

"Of course you agree, you have an intense attraction to Lizzie's breasts," Ashley smirked over at me.

I hummed and nodded slowly, "you couldn't be more right."

"Ready?" Lizzie asked, opening the curtain again and standing in front of us in an oversized white dress with broad shoulders.

"Oh, this one's perfect," MK nodded, sitting up and smiling at her sister as she walked toward us once more.

"I feel more comfortable in this," Lizzie agreed.

"Wow, we really outdid ourselves," Ashley smiled, high fiving her twin sister as Lizzie checked herself out in the mirror.

"Y/N/N, what do you think?" Lizzie asked, looking at me through the mirror's reflection.

"I think it's gorgeous," I smiled, "you look really elegant."

"But?" she smirked, turning to face me.

I hummed and smiled slowly, "the black one was nicer."

"That's because you could see more of my body," Lizzie giggled.