BuzzFeed

"I'm Elizabeth Olsen and I'm here with Buzzfeed to play with puppies!" Lizzie giggled in front of the camera, "I don't have a dog and- oh god," she laughed harder as a puppy hit her face.

I smiled as I watched from behind the camera as I sat next to her manager. The guy next to me had a list of questions which he was now asking her as she sat before me in a pale-yellow suit that made her presence look like a little ray of sunshine.

"How much of Lizzie do you normally bring to your characters?" he asked her.

"I try to stay true to my characters," she replied, focusing more on the puppies, "in Love & Death I'm playing a real-life woman whose story has been told a few times before, so it needs to be a good balance and- I'm so sorry, it's so hard to concentrate right now," she laughed harder.

I watched Lizzie's mouth seal shut as she giggled like she was scared the puppies were going to get lost inside her mouth if she was laughing too hard. Giggling with her, behind the camera, one of the darker puppies jumped up and hit her mic, making all of our headphones echo slightly.

"I loved filming in Texas," Lizzie started again with a smile, her hands on the puppies, "god, I can just feel their genitals on my ankle!" she giggled, "I um- I think my favourite outfit was Candy's police station outfit, she really dressed up ... I think my least favourite was the murder outfit, I got so sick of it."

She caught my eye behind the camera and blushed slightly at my smile, scrunching her nose before looking back at the dogs.

"Well, there's a lot worse things I've had to do on camera," she added with a nod, "I'm always covered in blood or wet-"

I couldn't help but giggle like a teenage boy. Her manager started laughing too when she cottoned on to what I was laughing at.

"This is the most difficult interview ever!" Lizzie chuckled, "this show was the easiest thing to make a Spotify playlist for. I'm now a massive Disco fan and my girlfriend's loving it too, she's been listening to it since I told her the songs," she beamed happily as the black puppy jumped up and slipped his paw down her top, "ooooo you like the underside of my shirt I see, you're a boy- or not, you know ... either way," she added with a smirk.

"Have you ever taken anything from set?" he asked.

"Yeah, I've taken a few things," she admitted, "my home in LA used to have a painting from one of the Gore's bathroom sets- my girlfriends looking at me with furrowed brows, it's the forest one now in my lounge," she laughed, making me nod slowly.

The interviewer then went on to ask her about another one of her movies and when she finally got to talk about Ingrid Goes West, her face lit up and she smiled wide.

"I think the best thing about the whole thing is having my best friend act alongside me the whole time," she smiled, "I would love to work with Aubrey again."

When the TV talk was done, the interviewer asked her manager if it was okay to talk about me and our relationship and after Lizzie's go-ahead, I watched her face closely as questions were thrown in about me.

"My girlfriend is a publisher and we met at university about eight years ago when I was studying in London," Lizzie beamed, "she's honestly the most amazing person. She's actually watching me from behind the camera right now and there's been a smile on her face the whole time," she added, pointing at me with a proud smile.

"And what's Y/N's favourite project of yours?" he asked her.

"She really likes teasing me with Old Boy, but I think I would like for her favourite to be Sorry for Your Loss. It was a great project to film and I'm very proud of it," she nodded slowly, squeezing a squeaky toy in her hand, "I love Leigh and her whole story, but in saying that, I would also love to do something more funny in the future, I feel like I always play the sad character!"