You Are Invited To....

The group look in awe at the inner structure of the Temen-ni-gru. Broken spiral staircase on the walls indicate that there are three doors. Metal and glass reveal gears moving behind them. But they were worried by how damaged the stairs are.

"You can't expect us to climb those," Dabi questions.

"Not to the top," Lucius answers.

They all look at him in shock.

"We don't need to go up but down," Lucius reveals.

They all look down.

"I thought this was a portal to Hell not the stairway to Hell," Himiko shouts in shock.

Lucius shakes his head.

"The main seal is underground. By activating that, it will move to the top of the building," Lucius informs the group.

"But don't you need the key?" Latte questions.

Lucius pulls some strands of hair and blows on them. Several clones appear.

"What!? Wait? When did Doppelganger mutate into that?" Momo questions.

"Oh, this isn't Doppelganger. This is Sūn Wùkōng's famous cloning technique, Shēn Wài Shēn Fǎ. I sacrifice some strands of hair to make armies of myself with my abilities and powers, they just lack my durability and my other Devil Arms. They can only use Lucius and Yamito," Lucius tells Momo and the rest.

Momo nods but then asks, "So, it has replaced Doppelganger. Are you ever going to use it again?"

Latte and Himiko laugh at that question.

Momo glares at the two.

"Sorry, princess," Latte says, "You know now I know why you like to call us that if we make that face every time we are called princess."

Latte giggles till Lucius lightly chops her head.

"Ouch!" Latte playfully shouts.

"Enough teasing, Latte," Lucius lightly reprimands.

Latte sticks out her tongue.

Lucius just shakes his head. He then bounces Momo a bit. She let's out quick eep. Lucius and the girls laugh at Momo.

Momo embarrassed bites Lucius's neck.

With a grunt Lucius says, "Why is every girl, I get close to, a biter?"

Latte and Himiko blush as they flash their fangs. Momo avoids looking into Lucius eyes but he notices a faint smile and a bright blush.

"Anyways. I can't use Doppelganger," Lucius begins.

"You had to sacrifice it to have that technique," Momo says in shock.

"You jump to conclusion a bit too quickly my dear," Lucius teases.

Momo gives a princess like huff.

"I gave Doppelganger to Mary. It is her guardian, for now," Lucius informs her, "I need someone to protect her at all time. What better than a demon that can become anything it has met? Plus, it likes Mary," Lucius says with a shrug.

"Yeah!" Himiko shouts out.

Everyone turns to Himiko.

"What? I've seen Mary and Doppy play paddy cake or tag when we leave them alone for a while," Himiko says.

"Well back to topic," Lucius says as he tilts his head to Rikiya, "I still need to make my key. Then I have to get to seal. But I want to explore the tower," Lucius childishly states.