Preparing the Stage

A few days before the meeting in the Nura mansion.

Lucius and Himiko leave their meeting with Dabi.

"So, what now?" Himiko asks.

"We....."

Suddenly a man in a fancy dress suit runs past the two. The man was being chased by the police.

"What a weirdo," Himiko states.

"Hmmm. I believe that's Gentle Criminal," Lucius responds.

"Gentle... who?"

"Some criminal that records..... his crimes and uploads them to be viewed. Hey Himiko I just thought of something. But, I need your input," Lucius says. 

"Huh. Hehehe. Come on I know you always make some interesting plan. I doubt your plan will have something questionable," Himiko says with a loving smile.

"What if I said, I want to reveal our past to the world?" Lucius questions.

Himiko froze at his question and her smile vanished. Lucius grabs her face an forces her to look into his eyes.

"Look at me, Himiko. Breathe. Breathe. Look into my eyes. I promise you I won't reveal your past if you don't want to," Lucius promises.

Himiko hugs him. She presses her face into his chest. She takes in his scent. Himiko begins to relax. After some time she look into his eyes.

"Explain," Himiko softly orders.

"Let's meet Gentle then I'll explain," Lucius offers.

Himiko nods. The two use the roof tops to follow Gentle Criminal.

Gentle enters his lair/apartment through the window.

"Himi jump into my arms," Lucius orders.

Himiko jumps into his arms and shouts, "Yeah. I thought you would never ask."

"Hold tight."

Himiko snuggles into his neck. Lucius snaps his fingers. Himiko blinks only to find themselves sitting on a love seat.

Gentle enters the living room with a tiny red head hugging his neck.

"Wow. Gentle this is going to be our best video yet," the girl said.

"I couldn't do it with out your skills, La Brava..."

Gentle and La Brava freeze at the sight of Lucius and sitting on their love seat. 

"Look, Himi they noticed us," Lucius whispers into Himiko's ear but was loud enough for Gentle and La Brava to hear him.

Himiko giggles.

"Aren't they cute? They even have villian names, Lucy," Himiko jokes.

"If they are lovers it looks Criminal," Lucius jests, "But who am I to throw stones at their love when we have third member of our menagerie waiting for us to join us in bed."

Gentle and La Brava were shocked from listening to the intruders. Gentle was the first to compose himself. 

"It would appear you have no desire to harm us if you are willing to joke about your love life," Gentle guesses.

"You would be correct my experienced fellow. I would like to hire you for a job which requires your flare for theatrics," Lucius says.

"Lucy, do we have to work with the cradle robber," Himiko asks.

La Brava flips off of Gentle neck and lands on the coffee table infront of Lucius and Himiko.

La Brava stomps her foot, throws her ID at Himiko and declares, "I'm an adult. I'm 27, goddammit! And Gentle isn't a lolicon. You blonde skank."