1.3 - So you hide it so deeply

Chu Jingran clearly felt that the moment he said these words, the hand tightly holding his waist tightened a little. The force was so strong that he felt as if his entire waist would be broken in the next second. .

He frowned and said displeasedly: "Ye Xiyang, let go."

"I won't let you go, I won't let go. If you let go, you will leave. But stay, please stay."

The familiar voice echoed in his ears as it had for four years, but for the first time, it was filled with trembling humility and begging. The moment the voice entered his ears, Chu Jingran's whole body froze uncontrollably.

Taking a deep breath, "Ye Xiyang, we're done."

"Of course, no, please, don't leave me. I can give you whatever life you want, as long as you are willing to stay by my side, as long as you continue to stay by my side." Ye Xiyang hugged her tightly. The person in his arms shook every word in his voice.

As long as he does not leave his side, he can do anything, even if he becomes a bloody executioner, he is willing, as long as this person does not leave his side.

"Any kind of life is okay?"

"As long as he can give you, I can give you everything, luxury cars, villas, luxury watches, everything. As long as you want, I can give you anything."

"Ha," the sudden chuckle seemed particularly harsh in the dim light.

"Ye Xiyang, what are you going to give me? Your salary is less than 5,000 yuan a month, and you have to eat steamed buns for two months to watch a concert. Are you going to steal or rob?" Chu Jingran His face was hidden in the shadows, and his smile was full of disdain.

[The mission target's favorability dropped by 20 points, and the current favorability is 20]

[Host, dropped... dropped 20 points. ] No. 520's voice was trembling. There were only 40 points of favorability in total, and half of it was lost in just two sentences.

Chu Jingran was very calm and said, "The 40 points are the same as not. If it drops again, it won't fall to a negative number." 】

At this moment, No. 520 just wants to cry and beg the host of the snake spirit disease not to continue to seek death. Let's take the route of a warm man to increase his favorability, okay?

Ye Xiyang opened his trembling lips, but couldn't spit out the next words, but the hands surrounding him were terrifyingly tight.

There was nearly ten seconds of silence in the darkness. Ye Xiyang closed his eyes tremblingly and said with difficulty: "Of course, believe me... I have the ability to do it for you... Even if it's anything, just give me a month... One month... will be fine."

"One month? Haha, then come to me when you are able." After saying that, Chu Jingran forcefully pulled away the man's arm around her waist, without opening the curtains, and turned around and entered the bedroom. Go get your ID.

Turning around and just about to leave, Chu Jingran discovered that the hospital examination report that had been carefully pressed under the bedside table had fallen out because the bedside table had been knocked over. Now it was buried under a lot of items. Judging from the situation, it should still be there. He has not been touched by Ye Xiyang.

Chu Jingran felt relieved and walked over to pick up the report.

Glancing at the examination report, No. 520 was immediately frightened and said, [Host, you... you are actually terminally ill. 】

[Yes, terminal illness, I'm going to die. 】

Could you please stop saying such serious things in such a casual tone?