1.2 - Poor ex-boyfriend~

The owner of this body is named Zhenran. He has just turned twenty-two this year. In the first eighteen years after his birth, Zhenran lived a happy life. Both his parents were alive and the family was harmonious. He never had to worry about food and drink. It is said that he is a veritable rich second generation.

Unexpectedly, his happy life was completely broken when he was eighteen years old. First, his father's company went bankrupt and died unexpectedly, and then his mother couldn't bear the blow and committed suicide by jumping off a building. Zhenran was transformed from a wealthy man who was well-dressed and well-fed, and who didn't know the sufferings of the world. The second generation was completely reduced to a baby cabbage that everyone avoided.

Since ancient times, it has been easy to go from simplicity to luxury, and from luxury to simplicity. How can Zhenran adapt to the hard days when lunch does not cost more than 1,000 yuan and daily pocket money does not exceed 10,000 yuan. The arrogance of a rich young man has been imprinted in his bones. Naturally, he is unwilling to sacrifice his body. He went to make money, but within two months, he had lost all the Zhen family's last savings.

Just when Zhenran had spent the last hundred yuan in his pocket and decided that he would rather starve to death than bend down to serve tea and water to survive, at this most difficult moment in his life, a man named Ye Xiyang came to him. Confession.

In the past, Young Master Zhen would not have even looked at a person like this with a six-digit bank card, but at that time he was so desperate that he could not even afford to eat. Zhenran agreed with the bastard's idea.

The two officially live together, and Ye Xiyang is very good to Zhenran, so good that countless people are envious, jealous, and hateful.

In order to prevent Zhenran from suffering, Ye Xiyang worked up to six jobs a day at the same time. Zhenran disliked the unpalatable takeaways, so Ye Xiyang took advantage of the situation when he was working as a cook in the hotel and made a special trip home for two hours every day to cook for Zhenran. Three dishes and one soup, never too many dishes.

Zhenran likes to drive a luxury car and go crazy, so he used his salary in recent months to rent a luxury car for Zhenran, so that he can go crazy and play happily. When people get tired and sleepy, he will carry them on his back. and walked all the way back to their home.

Zhenran liked to spend money to attend concerts, so he kept the money he earned from eating steamed buns every day, used his own living expenses to buy him the most expensive VIP seats, and let him go inside to watch the concert while he sat on the steps outside the stadium. Waiting for the concert to end and for people to come out.

When the two of them disagree, Ye Xiyang will always apologize, Ye Xiyang will always go out of his way to coax people, and Zhenran will always be the one who raises his head and says proudly after losing his temper, then I will forgive you for the last time. .

The two of them lived like this for four years. In this happy and ordinary life, when Ye Xiyang had made all the plans and plans for their happy future, one day Zhenran suddenly broke up with him. They left the home where they had lived for four years.

Unwilling to believe all this, Ye Xiyang chased him out and saw Zhenran hugging a man in a suit in front of the community. Zhenran then generously introduced to Ye Xiyang that this was his new boyfriend, the president of a multinational company. , and after not even scolding her poor ex-boyfriend, she left in style in her new boyfriend's luxury car.

After finding a new sponsor, only a week later, under Ye Xiyang's eyes that seemed to be full of hatred and resentment, Zhenran raised her chin and took the sponsor's arm and left the country in a high-profile manner. She also completely cut off contact with Ye Xiyang. Within half a year, Zhenran died in a foreign country.