5.21 - Dad's little dark room

Although he was startled by the sudden movement, the moment Chu Jingran saw the man's face clearly, the shock in his eyes turned into joy, and he sweetly called the person in front of the piano room as usual: "Dad. ,You're back."

Ignoring his call, Zheng Hongyi strode towards the door.

As soon as the other party approached, Chu Jingran could clearly smell the faint aroma of wine coming from the man.

But before Chu Jingran could ask him why he was drinking, Zheng Hongyi on the opposite side stretched out his hand and pulled him to his side, then took his wrist and strode out.

The man's hand was very tight, as if his entire wrist would be broken in the next second. Chu Jingran struggled subconsciously, plucked his hand, and called out: "Dad, it hurts, it hurts so much."

Unlike in the past, Zheng Hongyi would stop his movements and steps whenever he screamed in pain. Today's man continued to move forward as if he hadn't heard anything. The hostility exuding from his whole body from the inside out was enough to make people retreat.

Shocked by this, Chu Jingran finally saw something different about people. The father who was holding him in front of him now was completely different from the father who usually spoke to him gently.

The next second after he noticed this information, Chu Jingran grabbed the man's hand hard and struggled violently.

"Let me go, let me go." After being dragged to the door of the piano room, Jingran grabbed the door and tried to use her strength to get rid of the man's grip.

His act of resistance completely ignited Zheng Hongyi's suppressed anger. He approached Chu Jingran, whose face turned pale, and after tightly locking his two hands in his palms, he directly picked him up by the waist. , stride out.

"Ah, let me go, let me go." Chu Jingran, who was completely frightened, screamed over and over again while struggling violently in his arms, but in response to his fright and yelling, Zheng Hongyi Unmoved.

Aware of the desperate situation, Chu Jingran cast his frightened eyes not far away, cried and shouted: "Brother, brother, save me."

The frightened call woke up not far away. Zhou Ze, who was still in the scene just now, saw Chu Jingran's constant struggle in the man's arms and his pale face with fright. He recalled the man's warning words that night. , Zhou Ze raised his feet reflexively and froze in place for an instant. At this moment, he was experiencing a fierce battle in his mind.

To save or not to save?

If he saves him, he will not only lose everything at his fingertips, but he will even face the fiercest revenge from Zheng Hongyi, a lunatic.

If he doesn't save it, this will obviously be very abnormal for Zheng Hongyi. He will...

The desperate calls for his brother echoed in Zhou Ze's ears, and the uncontrollable scenes of his contact with the boy rolled out in his mind.

When we first met him, he looked like he was buying glow sticks with his beautiful eyes open. When he was frightened by the crowd, he looked like he was holding his clothes in his arms in fear. In the hospital, he pointed at the soup and told himself that it was delicious, and left. When he was in the ward, he secretly stuffed the note into his hand and winked at him slyly. At the dining table, he frowned and looked at his forehead to take his temperature. In the piano room, he guided himself on his mistakes like a little teacher. His appearance, everything, turned into a panicked cry at this moment.

"Brother, brother, brother."

Finally, Zhou Ze suddenly came back to his senses. He could not just watch the young man's clean eyes being contaminated by other filth.