【Arc 1】━━ You are such an ex-boyfriend ━━

This novel contains scenes of suffering, abuse, torture, whether physical or mental, and angst.

__..__..__..__..__..__..

1.1 - He was stabbed to death by accident

Chu Jingran died, but he didn't expect that he would die like this.

The moment the dagger pierced his heart, Chu Jingran felt like he had been bitten unexpectedly by a mosquito on a summer night. Although he didn't feel much pain, his fingertips instinctively tightened an inch.

He clearly felt that the moment he tightened his fingers, the whole body of the man hugging him suddenly stiffened, and an inaudible voice penetrated his ears, "Don't be afraid."

Then, just like countless days and nights, a steady voice echoed in my ears slowly, "It's just a gadget that doesn't deserve much attention. Why bother Master Xiao to bring it all the way here? Okay, things are over." We talked, the game was played, the body won't be left here to dirty Master Xiao's land, and I won't stay here to disturb Master Xiao's enjoyment."

Gadget? For some reason, Chu Jingran's brain was clearly starting to get a little confused at this moment, but unexpectedly he remembered these three words clearly.

Immediately afterwards, he felt that with this half-hug gesture, he was taken away by the man from the abandoned warehouse that had locked him up without seeing the sun for three days.

The man's steps were a bit hurried, making him staggering a bit unable to keep up. The uncontrollable warmth in his throat kept creeping into his throat. The smell of rust spread rapidly from his mouth, and the taste was actually worse than it had been not long ago. When his character was finished filming, the plasma in his mouth made him even more nauseous.

Finally, Chu Jingran coughed up the first mouthful of blood that filled his chest, and all the bright red blood sprayed on the man's broad shoulders. He thought that maybe he did it on purpose.

The coughing sound in his ears and the wet touch on his shoulder made the man pause suddenly in action. The next second, Chu Jingran felt that he was being lifted away from the shoulder he had been leaning on for a long time by a pair of generous hands.

His heart was suddenly pressed hard, and accompanied by a shocking explosion not far behind him, there was a man's endless panic roar.

"doctor--!!!"

The blood rapidly flowing through his body took away the little oxygen left in Chu Jingran's body. His whole world slowed down at this moment, time, air, and breathing. The only exception was that after the moment of numbness, as his chest rose and fell, his heart There was a sharp pain like a knife.

"Don't be afraid, don't be afraid, Xiaoran, you will be fine, I won't let anything happen to you." Although the man's tone tried his best to maintain calmness, every word in his words was trembling, even to the point where he The hand that was pressed against his heart and that in his memory never turned an inch away while holding the gun was also trembling violently.

Chaotic footsteps sounded beside his ears, and he vaguely heard someone talking.

Trembling with fear, "The injury... the injury is too... too deep, and the bleeding cannot be stopped... I'm afraid... I won't be able to survive,"

"Quick doctor, get out." He yelled with shock and anger.

Chu Jingran felt like he was being picked up again, "Hold on, we'll be at the hospital soon, Xiaoran, hold on, Xiaoran...,"

Chu Jingran thought that this must be a scene he had never seen before.

Suddenly, he wanted to open his eyes and see what he looked like at this moment, whether he was still as calm and motionless as he remembered, and whether he could still be as calm as water, with the ticket to victory in everything.