【Arc 4】━━ As You Command, My Queen ━━

4.1 - Your queen is officially online

[Ding, the main task has made Deng Lixuan suffer a lifetime. It has been completed and the points are worth 10,000. The side task has been completed to win the sincerity of her boyfriend Yang Chenan. The points are worth 5,000. A total of 15,000 points have been obtained. The total points are 33,100. 】

[The next world is being screened, please wait...]

[Selection completed, officially transmitted...]

...

"Master, the servants have been sent away and Xinruan has been packed up. When do you think we will set off today?"

As soon as he opened his eyes, Chu Jingran heard a voice coming from his head. Looking down, he saw a servant dressed like a man kneeling respectfully not far away.

Looking around at the furnishings and displays, not only were they carved and painted, but they also had an antique atmosphere. Combined with the kneeling servants and what he had just said, Chu Jingran immediately made his initial judgment.

A rich young man whose family is in decline.

Not prepared to make a decision in an unfamiliar situation, Chu Jingran waved his hand and said, "Bring me a cup of tea first."

The servant did not dare to question, and stepped back respectfully to serve tea to others. Chu Jingran also took advantage of this moment to read the script.

However, Chu Jingran guessed the identity but not the setting. As soon as he read the beginning of the script, his entire outlook was completely overturned.

His identity in this fictional world actually works! born! son!

In this world setting, in addition to the common men and women, there is also a rare gender, lor.

Since ancient times, women have been yin and men have been yang, but this group of men is a special group that contains the femininity of women and masculine characteristics.

They are born with outstanding appearance, and they are also born with the function of female pregnancy. Since ancient times, it is said that this group is blessed and loved by God. Countless nobles and dignitaries are all happy to have such a beautiful concubine and wife in their house. Seek to marry each other.

The way to identify them is very simple. On their faces, there will be a red mole that is as red as blood. The more beautiful the appearance, the brighter the mole will be. His identity in this life is Meng Zhuoyou. There happened to be a red mole on the side of his eyes that was as bright as a blood drop. He was a genuine man.

Meng Zhuo was born into a merchant's family. Before he was born, Meng Zhuo's father expected that his wife would give birth to a man who could inherit the family business. However, he did not expect that the man who would be born would be a man. It was a sudden surprise.

We must know that in this world, having a son in the family means being protected by God. It is the harbinger of a bright future and a prosperous career.

But this promising future did not come, and the couple soon became unhappy, because after Meng Zhuo's birth, the wife could not get pregnant again.

Men have always inherited the family business, but Meng'er wanted to marry like a woman. In order to prevent the marriage from ending, the couple took countless medical treatments but saw no improvement. At this moment, Meng Zhuo, who was only five years old, Showing his heavenly mind and intelligence.

Meng's father was pleasantly surprised when he discovered this. On the one hand, he was delighted with his son's talent, but on the other hand, he was also surprised that Meng Zhuo was a poor man.