9.3 - Please sign, Your Demon King has been successfully delivered to your door

Withdrawing his mind, Chu Jingran said: [Mission. 】

[The main mission is to completely destroy all demon-making project bases and protect the inheritance of the demon clan. Side missions...]

At this point, No. 520 was startled. This branch...

Feeling No. 520's sudden shock, Chu Jingran pointedly said: [If I guessed correctly, this branch should be closely related to the monster hunter who acted as a bystander from beginning to end. 】

After making up his mind, he tapped his lower lip with his index finger, [Is revenge right? 】

Sensing the silence of No. 520, Chu Jingran bent his eyes, and sure enough... it was like this.

The little nine-tailed fox, whose demon power has been completely sealed by the demon queen, will not experience any fluctuations around its body. It can be said that it is no different from ordinary people, but why is it that it is targeted just after parting ways with others?

If it is as it appears in the script, just because of that beautiful face, then why can't it be attracted by other people, such as... a talent scout?

You must know that the eyes of a talent scout are much shrewder than those of researchers who live in the laboratory all year round. Who would refuse a face that is sure to get angry?

Then, it is obvious that someone has leaked the true identity of the little nine-tailed fox!

And in this world, the only person who knows the little nine-tailed fox's life experience, except for the female fox who was completely sealed and reduced to slavery, is only one person.

[Fengze...] Whispering the name, Chu Jingran showed a playful smile.

In the memory of the little nine-tailed fox's life, Feng Ze acted as a bystander from beginning to end. Even until the little nine-tailed fox died completely in the end, there was no stain on his surface, but it was undeniable that he It is the party with the biggest profit in this game.

As the soul of the Demon Queen of the Demon Clan, he had a trump card that was comparable to that of a killer, and he had no guilt at all. Although he could not hurt the little nine-tailed fox due to the contract, he still He can perfectly borrow the hands of others to get rid of the little nine-tailed fox, the demon king who is very likely to grow up in the future of the demon clan.

Secretly looking at his host, No. 520 recalled the countless scenes in the past where the protagonist, who had nothing to do with the mission, was collectively blackened by the host's "gentle caress". Looking at this side mission again, No. 520 I silently lit a candle for the protagonist in my heart.

nozuonodiewhyyoutry!

This sentence is universal, even if you are the protagonist with an awesome aura, it does not mean that you will not report that the time has not come.

Now the time has come.

After lighting the wax, No. 520 continued: [Side mission, revenge on Feng Ze, and the mastermind behind all experimental projects, killing people and killing people. 】

At this time, No. 520's heart → So, why did a simple little dumpling turn into such a dark person? How much have you done?

Chu Jingran was slightly surprised, killing people and killing people?

[Haha...it's interesting. ] Smiling low.

After shivering, No. 520 immediately said: [Host, what props are you going to buy to assist with the mission? 】

【Um? 】

[You are now sealed with the inheritance brand, and you are powerless. The main task is to destroy the experiment. If your force value is not high, you will be caught and killed by those people in minutes. 】