9.11 - abducted

Chu Jingran thought that today was probably his unlucky day. He finally succeeded in transforming, but he had nothing to eat or drink.

Since he couldn't remember the person's phone number, he could only follow the smell that was lingering in the air to find the person. However, as soon as he got halfway there, he was distracted by a fragrant smell coming from a roadside stall. .

Full of greed, he followed the stall all the way until the stall was closed. Then, being homeless, he naturally got lost.

However, by the time he realized that he might be lost, he had already reached an unknown place in this dark place.

Standing in the darkness, Chu Jingran couldn't tell where there was a road and where there was a river, even if he opened his eyes as wide as possible.

Just when he was filled with helpless grievances and entanglements, not knowing what to do, suddenly, he saw a light shining in the distance.

So, he moved towards the bright light as fast as he could, but unexpectedly he got directly to the front of the car. He was just a little bit away from being knocked away.

Looking at the car lights in front of him that almost made him unable to open his eyes, thinking about his already painful feet, the many grievances he had suffered tonight, and the frightening scene just now, he had long been favored by the demon hunter. The broken little fox bit his lower lip in grievance, and his eye circles suddenly turned red.

In the midst of this choked grievance, Chu Jingran suddenly saw a pair of shoes in his half-concentrated vision, and then, a pair of particularly beautiful hands stretched out in front of him.

"Are you hurt anywhere?" The man's voice was very pleasant, gentle and soft, like the force of a breeze blowing on the surface of a lake.

Chu Jingran was startled, and almost reflexively, his eyes moved up the slender hand.

The next second, he ran into a pair of slightly curved and smiling peach blossom eyes.

...

The atmosphere in the driving car was unusually weird. The front row was filled with a depressing and depressing aura of an impending rainstorm, while the back row was filled with uneasiness and indifference.

Chu Jingran sat in the back seat a little awkwardly. Although he was sitting obediently like a primary school student with his eyes slightly closed, his eyes that frequently glanced to the side and his index finger unconsciously stirring between his knees were able to It can be seen that he is currently not at peace in his heart.

At this time, Chu Jingran's heart was indeed wrapped in two emotions: confusion and anxiety, and the birth and fluctuation of these emotions were all because of this strange man next to him whom he met for the first time.

Ever since he first saw the other person, Chu Jingran had a strange urge to get close to him.

I want to trust him, want to hug him and never let go, and even agree to the other party's invitation out of nowhere, and get into the other party's car stupidly.

The other person was just a stranger whom he met for the first time. Chu Jingran was absolutely sure of this.

But......

Confusion flashed across his eyes. Why do you think this person is very important to you?

Chu Jingran, who thought for a while and couldn't figure out the reason, raised his eyes like a thief and looked at the person beside him.

The man's handsome side face was indescribably moving under the light outside the window, and his habitually raised lips, looking into Chu Jingran's eyes at this moment, made him feel extraordinarily beautiful inexplicably, so much so...