9.21 - betray

On the day he met Chu Jingran, Feng Ze, who didn't have any trust in Xu Qingyu's words, went to verify what the other party said in person. The result was exactly the same as what the other party said. This matter had nothing to do with Xu Qingyu.

But for some reason, Feng Ze had an inexplicable intuition in his heart that this matter was closely related to Xu Qingyu.

But no matter how much he doubted Xu Qingyu, he had to put it aside for the time being because he had more important things to deal with.

Chu Jingran is finally going to be discharged from the hospital.

The car slowly stopped in front of the gate of Fengzhai. Fengze, who got out of the car first, immediately walked to the car and stretched out his hand to the slightly embarrassed person in the car.

Looking at the handsome man with half of his body bathed in the sun outside the car, Chu Jingran inside the car had a look of resistance on his face, lowered his eyes and pursed his lower lip uneasily, and the already tightened fingers at his side became a little tighter.

Although he didn't know why he felt that way that day, but...he instinctively didn't want to be so close to this dangerous man.

Even if he is really nice to me.

But......

Seemingly recalling something in his mind, Chu Jingran took a deep breath, raised his head again, hesitantly stretched out his hand, and touched it with his fingertips.

Feng Ze, who was already disappointed and planning to take back his hand, suddenly lit up when he noticed the touch in his hand. He looked up and saw the young man in the car who pursed his lips and hesitated, with endless tenderness in his eyes.

Weiwei...

After bringing the person into Feng's house, Feng Ze skillfully helped him turn on the TV and temporarily let him rest on the sofa in the living room while he went into the kitchen.

During the days he was hospitalized, Chu Jingran had no appetite almost every day. When it came to meals, he would always shake his head in silence without eating. In a short period of time, his chin had become sharper, which made Feng Ze who was accompanying him feel distressed.

He wanted to cook something delicious for someone, but he didn't dare to leave the person's side for half a step because he was worried that something would happen to the person again. This back and forth dragged on until he was discharged from the hospital.

On the sofa in the living room, Chu Jingran was watching the TV absentmindedly, occasionally glancing towards the kitchen, looking at the man's figure projected on the frosted glass, with a bit of worry and confusion between his eyebrows.

Does he really want to do that as originally planned?

Biting his lower lip uneasily, Chu Jingran saw countless struggles in his eyes.

Although he doesn't like this person, but...

All these things have passed before my eyes one by one recently, the man's protection, the man's tenderness, the man's pain, the man's sorrow, and in the middle of the night, that trembling hand caressing my cheek gently and then falling on the back of my hand. Hot tears.

He... couldn't do it.

There is an instinct in my heart that I don't want to hurt this person.

Confused, Chu Jingran covered his heart, feeling the all-pervading pain there. Chu Jingran's face showed confusion and confusion.

Does he really not know this person?

Feng Ze was very fast. In half an hour, three dishes and one soup were ready. The aroma filled his nose and instantly awakened Chu Jingran's taste buds, which had been completely dormant these days.