7.18 - Yuan Yifan, why?

Yuanshi, office

After Chu Jingran handed the things to Yuan Zhuo, the man put them on the desk behind him.

He turned around and raised his eyes, "Although he fabricated this thing, thank you for your hard work, Jia Shuo."

"It's okay." Chu Jingran's smile was a little forced.

Perhaps he noticed the unstable thoughts of the person in front of him, Yuan Zhuo comforted him softly: "Don't worry, we will get married in two days, and then we will move out."

The moment the word "marriage" was said, Chu Jingran suddenly raised his head and looked at the man's eyes with complete disbelief.

However, what was hidden behind such disbelief was not the initial pounding and heartbeat, but a kind of silent fear and trembling.

Soon the note in the study reappeared in his mind again, and every word that was predicted like a prediction was like a biting coldness, creeping up to the top of his heart little by little, until it completely occupied all his senses.

At this moment, Chu Jingran felt so cold that he even shivered unconsciously.

He was sensitive to the trembling of the person in front of him. Although he didn't know why, Yuan Zhuo acted faster than he thought. It was almost an instinct. He stretched out his hand and took the person into his arms.

Patting the person's trembling back, he frowned and said worriedly: "You have a cold? Why are you shaking so badly all of a sudden?"

Are you shaking? Are you shaking a lot?

Chu Jingran didn't know, he only knew that he was very scared at this moment, very, very scared.

Stretching out his pale fingers, he tightly grasped the man's cuffs. The strength of his fingers was as if he was grasping the last life-saving straw in his life at this moment.

Opening his lips that turned pale due to fear, Chu Jingran trembled: "Why... get married?"

Yuan Zhuo seemed to have never thought that the other party would ask such a question. After being stunned for a second, Ruochang smiled softly and said: "Because I want to be with Jia Shuo for the rest of my life."

I want to be with Jia Shuo for the rest of my life, I want to be with Jia Shuo for the rest of my life, I want to be with Jia Shuo for the rest of my life...

This short sentence was as sweet as poison, and I didn't know what it tasted like or how to interpret it. Tears filled Chu Jingran's eyes completely.

He used all the strength in his body to hold the man's shirt tightly. He had never been so hard in his life.

He said: "I...believe you."

I believe in you because you are my most trusted lover.

I believe in you because I love you so wholeheartedly.

I believe you, because I know you won't, and you can't be the kind of person who is unscrupulous.

I believe in you, because you are Yuan Zhuo, and I am the Lin Jia Shuo who loves you and believes in you from the beginning to the end.

After sending the person to the elevator in person, looking at the numbers getting smaller, the gentleness in Yuan Zhuo's eyes slowly retreated like clouds and smoke. Turning around, the man returned to the office with calm, untroubled eyes.

Looking at the documents on the desk and thinking about the other person, Yuan Zhuo took out his mobile phone and dialed a phone number.

"...Business as usual."