8.23 - Sorry, I am late

Wang Jun didn't understand, and he didn't want to understand. There was only hatred in his mind, endless hatred for this person.

At this moment, he wished he could eat his flesh alive and drink his blood. Only by crushing this man's bones to ashes could he relieve the hatred in his heart.

Chu Jingran turned his back to the person, looked at the data in front of the experimental table for a long time, and suddenly said: "Your body is not qualified and you are not suitable to be an experimental subject."

"Kill if you want. What are you doing with so many excuses? I, Wang Jun, never thought of walking out of here before you opened your mouth!"

"I'm just a researcher, I don't have a hobby of killing people for fun."

Wang Jun was stunned, as if he couldn't believe what he heard. He looked at the man not far away with alert eyes, "Ji Chenru, what tricks are you playing again?"

Turning around, Chu Jingran said: "I am stating the facts. Your body has a conflict with the medicine and it is not suitable."

After a pause, he continued: "I won't kill you, and I can even let you go, but... you need to help me find a suitable person to replace your experimental subject."

At this moment, all the doubts of Wang Jun's talent disappeared. It turned out that he wanted to be like him, a lackey for the zombies and a traitor to mankind.

Wang Jun suppressed the color in his eyes and said, "Okay."

After hearing the person's reply, Chu Jingran's face relaxed slightly. Just as he was about to go to the computer console, he suddenly thought of something.

He casually grabbed a reagent from the experimental table nearby, walked up to the person, and planned to feed it to the person.

Seeing his move, Wang Jun turned his head reflexively and asked, "What is this?"

"A virus that has no solution. If you can't bring someone here in exchange for an antidote within a week, then...you will die."

Looking at the calm-looking man in front of him, Wang Jun on the operating table opened his mouth and drank the medicine. After seeing him drink the medicine, Chu Jingran walked to the computer console not far away and pressed a series of passwords.

Then all the steel buckles on the experimental bed that had been tightly bound to the person's wrists and ankles were loosened.

"Let's go, don't go in the direction of Dawn yet, try to go west..."

The unfinished words in Chu Jingran's throat stopped abruptly when he felt the sudden severe pain.

Behind him, Wang Jun was holding a scalpel, his face filled with deep-seated hatred.

Feeling the warmth dripping from his fingers and feeling the drops of blood falling, the scalpel tightly clenched in Wang Jun's hand plunged an inch deeper into his body again.

"Even if I die, I will not help you bring innocent people back."

So, Ji Chenru, go to hell!

...

In another place, Cheng Yimo, who was about to completely capture the Dawn of Destruction, suddenly felt a strong palpitation in his heart. Almost reflexively, he moved his gaze to the place where he seemed to feel something.

That is the direction of home, and there is only...the teacher at home.

The moment he thought of these two words, a huge panic hit his heart, making Cheng Yimo's heart completely confused.