5.7 - Peeping from Daddy

Could it be Josie?

As soon as the idea came up, it was overturned by Zheng Hongyi because there was no reason!

As an internationally famous doctor, Qiao Xi's background is not as simple as it seems. He is rich, famous and has a good background. Why would he do this? Furthermore, no matter how stupid he is, he would never take such a big risk to abuse a teenager.

However, if we exclude Qiao Xi, then who is it?

After excluding all possible factors, Zheng Hongyi returned to the starting point again and was confused.

After a long while, he glanced sideways at the time. It was one o'clock in the morning. Zheng Hongyi, who stood in front of the window and thought for a long time, looked at the dark night and took out his mobile phone to dial his assistant's number.

"Help me do something..."

...

The next day, Chu Jingran got up at eight o'clock as usual. After finishing everything in twenty minutes, he went downstairs and sat in the same seat.

There was only the sound of quietly eating breakfast on the dining table. After breakfast, when Chu Jingran had just finished wiping his hands and was about to get up, Zheng Hongyi, who had been silent, spoke.

"If you encounter any difficulties or other things that make you uneasy, you can tell me."

As soon as Zheng Hongyi finished speaking, the person not far away visibly stiffened, and he just looked at the young man at the end of the table quietly without saying a word.

The silence in the restaurant lasted for nearly a minute. Chu Jingran pursed his lips and finally went to his room on the second floor without saying a word.

Zheng Hongyi, who already knew a little bit about the boy's condition, knew that this might be the result when he asked this question, but seeing this, he still frowned slightly, but after thinking of something, his brows finally Slowly stretch and open.

After breakfast, Zheng Hongyi got up and went to the company. The GPV record company to which Zheng Hongyi belongs is one of the three major record companies in the world. It is not only the undisputed leader among the three major record companies, but also has dense and smooth global distribution channels. Achieving simultaneous global release, there will be no problem of any regional time difference. Nearly most of the important orchestras, conductors and performers in the history of music are from its company.

Zheng Hongyi has a very special status in GPV, not only because of his popularity and influence, but more importantly, he is one of the shareholders of GPV Records.

Although this domestic record company carries the GPV brand and is also signing other new stars and talents, it is all incidental. It can be said that this company is the private office area set up by GPV for Zheng Hongyi in China.

Zheng Hongyi doesn't come to the company very often. When he's creating, he doesn't stay in the piano room. He spends more time looking for countless inspirations. When he's not creating, it doesn't make much sense to come to the company. But today, he took the initiative. Came to the company.

As soon as he got out of the elevator, the assistant who had been waiting beside the elevator for a long time immediately followed the person and reported the situation behind him.

"Mr. Zheng, everything has been set up by the staff just now, and the relevant projection equipment has been received in your office. You can check it at any time."

Zheng Hongyi responded and strode to the office. After listening to the song "Looking" last night, Zheng Hongyi had great doubts at home. He learned about Zheng Lixin from relevant psychological experts overnight. Due to the nature of his illness, he would not take the initiative to complain to himself.