9.12 - Hello daddy, I am your son

Chu Jingran in the system space has new troubles, and the root of the troubles is...

[What should I call him in the future? 】

[Call daddy. 】No. 520 suggested with an expressionless face.

The air was silent for a moment.

【He has a good figure. 】

【......】

Taking a deep breath, No. 520 told himself over and over again in his heart that he had just formatted the hard disk and had a pure and pollution-free system, so he could not understand this kind of connotation, but...

Chu Jingran counted with his fingers, "He also has eight-pack abs and long legs...what can I do to call him daddy?" 】

No. 520, who can't hold it in anymore, [Wouldn't it be exciting to beep while calling daddy when the time comes? 】

[...Sure enough, no matter how you format it, you are still a corrupt system. 】

[...] I don't want to talk to you, you idiot, anymore.

...

The car stopped slowly, and he looked sideways out of the window. Xu Qingyu moved his eyes to the obedient young man in his arms, and said with soft eyes: "Little guy, we are already here."

Chu Jingran, who was indulging in the detailed (meaning) and (sexual) aura (world), was disturbed by the sudden voice. He subconsciously frowned his beautiful eyebrows, and then raised his head.

Those eyes that were still filled with sparkling water mist fell into Xu Qingyu's eyes with his head slightly lowered.

The eyes of the young man in his sight were watery, with two black grape-like pupils. They were extraordinarily black and extraordinarily bright. The pure color was like the sky clearing up after the rain, so transparent that no trace of filth or haze could be seen. .

Perhaps it was really because the trust in the other person's eyes was so straightforward that when he saw the young man's frown, Xu Qingyu felt an inexplicable feeling of distress in his heart.

"What? The little guy is unhappy?"

Chu Jingran pursed his lips and said, "Hungry."

Hearing this simple word, Xu Qingyu was stunned for a moment, and then couldn't help laughing again, with helplessness and pampering dripping from his beautiful eyes.

Chu Jingran said: I haven't eaten for a week. Try it if you are hungry for a week.

Looking at the grievance on his face and the little nose that was sniffing hard, Xu Qingyu suppressed his smile, but at this moment he didn't have any snacks on him to fill his stomach. Thinking of what he said unconsciously before, he leaned down. body, and pressed a light kiss on the person's lips.

"How is the taste?"

Upon hearing the question, Chu Jingran reflexively stuck out the tip of his tongue and licked his lips.

The young man's diamond-shaped pink lips opened slightly, and a soft tongue poked out shyly from inside. As it slowly swept across, a line of moist water was left on the pink lips. stains.

Xu Qingyu's eyes were a little dark, as if he didn't expect that the person in his arms would make such an unconscious move, but it was clearly such a sultry move, and coupled with the young man's clean and overly clean face, he didn't know how to do it at all. It makes people feel deliberately seductive, but it is dyed with an indescribable innocent and corrupt temptation.

Just as some unknown situations were tumbling in Xu Qingyu's mind, he saw Chu Jingran replying seriously: "It's a bit sweet, but I prefer meaty ones."

Hearing this, Xu Qingyu's thoughts instantly ran away. Looking at the little fox in front of him who said seriously that he liked the taste of meat, he felt indescribably dumbfounded.