6.19 - How about trading the world for you?

"don't want."

A trembling voice suddenly came from the inner room. Although the voice was not loud at the chaotic moment, it was clearly heard by the two parties involved. Mu Qianqian was kneeling not far away. What's more, she could tell that this voice came from a place she was very familiar with.

At this moment, a flame called hope ignited in her eyes, and she shouted in the direction of the sound, crying: "National Master, save me, National Master, save me, save me."

Hearing those cries of pain, Chu Jingran in the inner room finally raised his trembling hands to push open the curtain.

What struck the eye was that he was different from his usual meticulous attire. At this moment, the man was only wearing a thin inner coat, and his face was obviously lacking in energy and blood. With this pale complexion, he actually walked out of Mo Jiujun's inner palace.

Seeing this scene, Mu Qianqian suddenly felt a sense of extreme fear in her heart. The next second, in her eyes splitting with disbelief, Mo Jiujun, who had almost murderous intentions towards her, actually reached the point of killing someone. Next to him, he reached out and grabbed the man's hand.

"Why don't you put on some clothes before you come out?" Although these words were complaints, the movements in his hands were unambiguous. He immediately took off his clothes and put them on others, and his brows were filled with a touch of distress. and tender compassion.

Seeing this scene, Mu Qianqian felt her brain buzzing and the whole world turned dark.

The emperor actually went with the imperial master...

Chu Jingran refused to accept his move. He knew that this man was swearing ownership like a lion. If he resisted, it would only make things worse.

Feeling the end of the person's movements, Chu Jingran narrowed his eyes and said: "I... thank you, Your Majesty."

Mo Jiujun withdrew his fist an inch, and looking at the man's cold expression, he finally endured what could only be considered a petty counterattack.

As long as he is happy.

Looking sideways at Mu Qianqian not far away, whose whole world was almost collapsed, Chu Jingran said: "Please, Your Majesty... let... Shu Zhaoyi go."

Although he knew that killing this woman was very likely to encounter obstacles, at the moment of the actual encounter, the warmth on Mo Jiujun's face still faded by three points, "If the Imperial Master were in my position, would he forgive the initiator?" ?"

I can! Because I am only interested in men with big bodies, and I never mess with women.

Seeing his silence, Mo Jiujun said: "Not even the Imperial Master can do this, let alone me." After speaking, he turned around, but Chu Jingran raised his hand to hold him down.

A slightly dumb voice came out, "Your Majesty... please."

The simple word 'seeking' was like a fuse, igniting all the rage and depression that Mo Jiujun had been feeling.

Mo Jiujun suddenly turned sideways, clamped the person's chin, and shouted with red eyes: "You still haven't given up yet! You actually begged me for this woman. Where is your pride? Where is your belief? Do you still remember? You are my national advisor, Wei Lin!"

The severe pain in his jaw made Chu Jingran, who was already weak, turn pale. Unlike the way his whole body was crumbling after hearing these words, Chu Jingran's face turned pale and he suddenly smiled.

Like a clear lotus in the mist, it is misty and cannot be found.

"The Imperial Master... has been dead for a long time, isn't he?"