2.2 - That little cabbage hasn't grown up yet

[For birthday celebrations? 】

[Yes, the information shows that the elder of his family loves jade very much, and due to some old things, the relationship between the two has been somewhat tense. In recent years, he has been trying his best to remedy it, so he cares so much about this gift. 】

After flipping through the past works in his mind, Chu Jingran found that there were many birthday celebrations in them. However, since Yu Zhaohui was able to filter out so many people, it must not be just a simple birthday celebration.

Putting aside the thoughts in his mind, Chu Jingran buttoned the cuffs of his shirt and tied his tie in front of the mirror.

For today's meeting, Chu Jingran spent a lot of money, and even bought a special outfit yesterday.

I don't know if it is a side effect of the halo mentioned by No. 520. Chu Jingran found that his eyes always looked misty, and no matter which angle he looked at, they were a bit... seductive, and quite lustful. The smell of Hugh.

Although Lu Chenyi was short-sighted before, he rarely wore glasses. Thinking about the effect of these eyes, Chu Jingran decided to wear glasses in the future.

After searching around, he dug out the glasses he had not worn much from the drawer at home. Chu Jingran wiped them clean with cotton cloth and put them on the bridge of his nose.

With the obstruction of the glasses, most of the softness between his brows was immediately lost, and a bit of elite wisdom was added. Chu Jingran was quite satisfied with his new image and went out with his toolbox.

The meeting place was decided by Yu Zhaohui. It was at a private club. Chu Jingran picked the right time and arrived exactly ten minutes early.

This is a very precise time. If it is too early, it will lower one's status and give people the feeling of being humble and eager for quick success. If it is too late, it will leave a bad impression of arrogance and rudeness.

Ten minutes, no more, no less.

When the waiter took Chu Jingran into the box, there were already many bodyguards in black standing in the box, and a man was already sitting on the official hat chair in the main hall.

The man looked less than thirty years old, with clear and deep facial features. He was wearing a white shirt of good quality, and a string of small-leaf red sandalwood beads was half hanging on the left wrist of the chair.

His powerful fingers slowly twisted the bead string. Under the soft light, the wooden bead string flashed with a glass-like luster from time to time. It was obviously the result of the owner's long-term play.

After sending the person to the door, the waiter in front of the door bowed respectfully and exited the box and closed the door. The man not far away did not speak, but looked at Chu Jingran with an unclear look, with a bit of exuberance in his eyes. interest.

If others were to see this strange scene, they would be a little unnaturally tied up. Either their confidence would be lowered by three points, or they would feel like thorns in their backs, and they would be a little shorter before they could even talk.

But who is Chu Jingran, a man who has played all kinds of roles, and even won the title of Best Actor that year? It's a competition of acting skills, who can beat him.

Seeing that the smile on Chu Jingran's face remained unchanged, he walked up to the man and said politely and friendly: "Mr. Yu Zhaohui?"

After sizing up the person in front of him for nearly half a minute, Yu Zhaohui said, "Mr. Lu is younger than I thought."