9.20 - For you, I would give up the whole world

His thoughts and actions were almost synchronized. Xu Qingyu saw a dark shadow in front of his eyes. Then his arms went numb and his arms were empty. The boy was snatched away by the man opposite him with an extremely powerful gesture.

Chu Jingran's world spun in his field of vision, and then he unexpectedly fell from Xu Qingyu's arms into the arms of another person.

The accompanying familiar aura disappeared, and a hint of annoyance from the bottom of his heart instantly swept through Chu Jingran's mind, making him almost instinctively want to break away from this extremely unfamiliar embrace.

The reflexive rejection in his arms was like the last straw that broke the camel's back, completely igniting all the anger in Feng Ze's heart who had been unable to sleep for several days and nights, as well as the naked possessive desire for the boy in his heart.

Raising his hand, Feng Ze suddenly forced the struggling young man's head into his arms. Feng Ze raised his blood-red eyes and shot them at Xu Qingyu who was opposite him.

Kill him, kill him, kill him! ! !

At this moment, countless dark cries sounded in the man's mind, and the sudden burst of dark emotions almost caused the killing intent around him to skyrocket.

Outside the ward separated by a wall, Jian Lu was waiting on the spot. The moment he was sensitively aware of the monstrous murderous intention in his body, he almost didn't have time to think about it. He walked in and blocked Xu Qingyu. .

Unwavering protection and murderous intent collide mercilessly.

Xu Qingyu, who was being protected behind him, looked at the back of Jian Lu who suddenly appeared in front of him, and the dark color in his eyes flashed away.

Sure enough, the chess pieces became more and more disobedient!

Without staying behind the man for too long, Xu Qingyu took a step forward and walked out of the man's protective circle.

"Mr. Feng, you may have misunderstood something."

After successfully attracting Feng Ze's attention again, Xu Qingyu glanced at the man who was struggling in the man's arms.

The young man was restrained from all his movements. The man was also close to losing his mind at the moment, but the strength in his hands was extremely precise, without hurting the person in his arms at all. It was as if this protective instinct had already been imprinted in it. A nature of bone.

Oh, nature...

His dazed thoughts came back for a second, Xu Qingyu moved his eyes back to the man's face, and continued: "I am holding a seminar in this hospital these two days. I met Xiaowei by chance yesterday. I heard from the doctor at the hospital that he had died a week ago. He was sent here due to a car accident, and he..."

He looked slightly worried, "Maybe he lost his memory."

...

The door of the ward was mercilessly closed by the man from the inside. Looking at the door less than three centimeters away from the tip of his nose, the smile on Xu Qingyu's face did not change, as if he was not the one who was kicked out of the ward.

When Jian Lu beside him saw such a scene, his face turned dark, and his folded fingers could tell that his emotions were extremely depressed. However, before he could say anything, he felt Xu Qingyu turn around and leave.

In the corridor of the hospital, doctors and nurses were coming and going. The man's slender figure was like a gorgeous scenery. Combined with his smiling eyebrows, just one glance could make people feel at ease.