【Arc 6】━━ Your Majesty, Please Respect Yourself ━━

6.1 - I might be planting grass on my boss's head

[Ding, the main task is to stay in the Zheng family without harming anyone's interests. It has been completed and the points are worth 10,000. The side task is to escape from the clutches of the psychotherapist Josie. It has been completed and the points are worth 5,000. A total of The points are 15,000, and the total points are 61,300. 】

When I returned to the system space, No. 520 had just finished summarizing the points. When I glanced sideways, I was almost pissed off.

Because his host will be fainting in the darkness! laugh!

Damn it, you didn't redeem the props in the small world, but you were hit hard by a car and then run over to death. Could you please stop turning around and showing a ghostly smile? It's so scary!

Seeing that the system tone did not sound as usual, Chu Jingran raised his eyes and asked, "Why did it stop here?" 】

[Su... Su... Master, are you... are you okay? 】Are you sick? Do you want to take some medicine first?

【Very good, good cannot be... better. 】

[Why... why are you suddenly not exchanging items like before? 】

Narrowing her beautiful eyes, Chu Jingran said softly: "Probably..." 】

Looking forward to number 520.

The corners of his lips rose a small degree imperceptibly, [I feel a little happy suddenly. 】

(ー△ー;)

Were you about to be hit by a car and run over to death? happy?

No. 520 felt that its host was amusing itself again, so it decided not to ask, because there was no guarantee that the host would probably say something like, dying is so exciting and exciting, and I will die more often in the future.

[The next world is being screened, please wait...]

[Selection completed, officially transmitted...]

...

"Your Majesty, I have been wronged."

As soon as he regained consciousness, Chu Jingran heard such a sentence with a lot of information. In ancient feudal society, the emperor and the concubines were at war with each other. The situation was urgent. So, his identity this time was the emperor?

As soon as this idea came up, another voice sounded from the side, "Oh? You must know that you made this soup for me with your own hands. Now Concubine Xian is poisoned by accident. It's not you who poisoned her, but Concubine Xian took the poison herself." , want to put the blame on you?"

Each tone of the voice coming from the side was very slow, with a bit of low-pitched sexiness. Chu Jingran's mind had not yet stabilized, and he had an erratic urge to get closer to the source of the sound, but the idea just came out. It was annihilated into nothingness, because compared to Su's excessive tone, what Chu Jingran could hear more was the casualness and carelessness conveyed in this sentence.

This emperor doesn't care about everyone involved in this incident!

I don't know why, but at this moment, Chu Jingran suddenly had such a firm idea in his mind.

I was in a daze for just a moment when I heard the sound of kneeling down not far away, followed immediately by the panicked cry of the woman who just made the sound.

"Your Majesty, I have a clear warning. I don't have it. I really don't have it. If you give me ten thousand courages, I won't dare to commit the crime. I am unjustly accused. I really am unjustly accused."