6.4 - Who is the murderer?

Because Mo Jiujun handed over the poisoning case to him, after watering the flowers, Chu Jingran turned directly into the study not far away, sat in front of the case and took out the relevant confessions compiled by his orders in the past two days.

On that day, the favored Concubine Xian invited the Emperor and the sisters in the harem to enjoy the flowers and have a flower feast. This was just a normal family banquet. Jing Chen was invited to come over. Concubine Xian also suggested it, saying that no one in the harem had ever been pregnant. , I want to ask him to pray for the past, hoping that she will be pregnant with a baby as soon as possible.

This is not a very special thing, because in the past two years, almost all the empresses in the harem have asked Jing Chen to pray for blessings. The purpose of the concubine Xian is the same, hoping to conceive a dragon fetus.

It's so strange that Mo Jiujun has a lot of harems, but he has not given birth to a son and a half daughters so far.

Halfway through the banquet, Mu Qianqian or Shu Zhaoyi served Mo Jiujun a bowl of soup she had made with her own hands. Before Mo Jiujun could pick it up, he served it to the doting Concubine Xian. , saying that he wanted to try Mu Qianqian's craftsmanship, and then he vomited blood.

Putting down the information in his hands, Chu Jingran had a complicated expression on his face, "I think if a woman can't get pregnant, it may be the woman's problem, but if so many women can't get pregnant, then there should be something wrong with Mo Jiujun." 】

[So, host, you singled out this issue, what do you want to explain? 】

Sighing, Chu Jingran said: [Mo Jiujun may not be able to do it. I may really have to rely on my hands in this world. 】After speaking, he looked at his five-fingered girl appropriately.

After thinking about the image of his host supporting the Imperial Master's relegated face and harmonizing with his hands, No. 520 felt that it was so irritating to the eyes.

It wants to wash its eyes! ! !

So the question now is, was this poison poisoned by Mu Qianqian because he was jealous of Concubine Xian's favor?

Tianlao

"It's not me, it's really not me. Imperial Master, you have to believe me, I...I really didn't poison you." In the prison, Mu Qianqian, who had taken off her fine clothes and accessories, looked at the people outside the cell with tearful eyes. The man's eyes were full of earnestness, and he cried sadly and for a long time.

That expression, those words, seamlessly switched the word 'national master' to 'husband' without any sense of disobedience.

Seeing people in such misery, Chu Jingran couldn't show off his indifferent indifference in front of others. His always calm eyes also revealed the worry of falling into the mortal world and experiencing the fireworks of the world.

"Shu Zhaoyi, don't be sad. I will find out the truth and I will definitely restore your innocence."

After the questioning, Chu Jingran left and was walking outside when he heard Mu Qianqian's sad cry behind him. His uncontrollable footsteps slowed down, his eyes showed a little heartache, and he suddenly whispered to the jailer beside him. He said: "Everything has not been clarified yet, but after all, she is...the emperor's concubine. Everything must be treated with Zhaoyi's etiquette, and nothing can be neglected."

Although the jailer felt extremely strange, he did not dare to disobey the imperial master's order and immediately responded respectfully.

Although it is a corridor leading to the outside world, it is still filled with the unique dampness and coldness of the Tianlao. There are only a few flickering oil lamps in the corridor of the enclosed space. The dim light of the extinguished shadow makes it even more creepy. breath.