9.8 - growing up

After the company finished handling some of the urgent matters on hand, Fengze hugged the little fox and left early and openly under Newman's stunned gaze.

Immediately afterwards, I drove to the Pet City, planning to buy all the household items for the little fox.

The girl who was the shopping guide was also very discerning. She could tell at a glance that Feng Ze's suit was handmade and custom-made, so she didn't lead people to the cost-effective area at all and took them directly to the most expensive floor.

"Sir, this is the latest pet wooden villa in our store. It is made of second-grade camphor tree, which can effectively repel mosquitoes and repel insects. It has a calming effect. Its sealing effect is also first-class, and the space inside is extremely large. It has a bedroom, dining room, fun cabin and bathroom."

Feng Ze took a look and felt that this villa would be a good place for the little fox to sleep. Although it was a bit small in his opinion, it was quite suitable for his room.

"How much does this cost?"

When the shopping guide heard this, his eyes lit up and he immediately said: "This villa is currently priced at 131,400. If you order now, our store will deliver it to your door for free, and we will also give you a daily gift package worth 10,000 yuan."

"131400?" Feng Ze frowned.

The shopping guide frowned when he saw him, thinking he thought it was too expensive. Just when he was about to say that it could be converted into an integer, he heard the man say: "It's too cheap. Is there anything better?"

Feng Ze: I use the best for everything I need at home.

Perhaps because he was born prematurely and was less than a month old, the little fox not only couldn't speak, but also got sleepy easily. After jumping around in the company all morning, he now lay quietly in Fengze's arms the whole time, just watching the completion. The shopping guide of the business ran around with a smile on his face, and in just half an hour, he bought away nearly 200,000 yuan.

Probably aware of the quietness of the little fox in his arms, Feng Ze lowered his head and said warmly: "What kind of bathtub does Weiwei like?"

Facing the man's question, the little fox yawned lazily, called out to the man coquettishly, then turned his head and got into Feng Ze's arms.

Looking at the languid look of the little fox in his arms, Feng Ze felt a little distressed, and did not have the heart to quarrel with it anymore. Later, he followed the shopping guide in a low voice all the way, and finally ended the purchase half an hour later.

The little fox nestled in someone's arms had a very refreshing sleep, even though he was woken up by Feng Ze while he was sleeping, saying that it was time for dinner.

But the sleeping little fox didn't care about this. When he got up, he was so angry that he originally wanted to swing his paw over and scratch the person who disturbed his sleep, but he didn't want a pacifier to be stuffed into his mouth first.

He took a sip reflexively, and the sweet milk immediately filled his entire mouth, making his originally irritable mood all of a sudden relax.

On the sofa in Fengzhai, Fengze held the milk bottle in one hand and protected the little fox on his leg with the other. Although his eyes were closed, he could instinctively suck the milk in the bottle rhythmically. His eyes were helpless and funny. Sure enough, It's still most effective to eat.

After eating and drinking enough, the little fox finally woke up. However, these days, it was used to being in Feng Ze's arms. It liked to crawl in when there was nothing wrong, and it was usually reluctant to even go to the ground.