6.15 - Your Majesty, you are so evil

The moment the two words fell, Chu Jingran's eyes suddenly widened in the darkness, and the muscles in his whole body stiffened suddenly, as if he had heard something extremely terrifying, and as if he was extremely angry, and his whole body was trembling violently from the inside out.

"Your Majesty... Your Majesty... you... you..."

Feeling the other person's body trembling due to shortness of breath, Mo Jiujun felt restlessness rising in his belly, and even his voice when he spoke was tinged with lust.

"Didn't the Imperial Master say he was willing to save Shu Zhaoyi?"

"What the emperor mentioned... is too ridiculous." Chu Jingran, unable to express those two words, raised his chest, and the humiliation and embarrassment in his voice seemed to crush him in the next second.

"Absurd?" Mo Jiujun murmured lowly against the person's ear, "I just asked the imperial master to commit suicide, and did not force the imperial master to get into bed. How can it be ridiculous?"

It's like you won't pounce on me after I finish jerking off.

Hearing the other party say these ambiguous and charming words again, Chu Jingran's face turned red with anger, and he argued angrily: "How can you do this...this...this lewd thing?"

No. 520: Hehe, I don't know who is the one who always combs his hair every day when taking a bath.

"If the imperial master does not save Shu Zhaoyi, then..." Another three minutes closer, "According to Wei Lin's law, what should be done if a concubine secretly meets with a foreign minister?"

His movements were stagnant. In the darkness, Chu Jingran weakly opened his trembling lips and squeezed out four words from his throat.

"On the law...you should be beheaded."

"Ha," the dark chuckle was magnified countless times by the five senses in the unclear night. It was like a deep mysterious music, touching the heart.

"The Imperial Master memorized Wei Lin's laws very clearly, so... tell me..."

Touching the person's ear lightly, Mo Jiujun whispered: "Your choice."

You don't have to choose, I've long wanted to show you my masturbation, but, dear, do you prefer to see me masturbating while lying down or sitting up, or in the water?

No. 520, this system does not recognize this unscrupulous snake spirit.

The lonely moon hanging in the sky was blocked by thick clouds, far away from the only source of light. There was a silence of nearly half a stick of incense in the darkness. Along with this silence like dead water was the trembling, enduring extreme pain. The sound of struggling and disordered breathing in great pain.

Finally, while Mo Jiujun was waiting patiently, a trembling voice came from beside him.

"I...are willing."

In the eyes of the man sitting at the table not far away, who could not see what he was really thinking, Chu Jingran closed his humiliated eyes, and untied the belt around his waist with trembling fingertips that had faded in color.

The light green belt slipped to the ground after being untied, and the meticulous robe that he usually wore also fell apart as the restraints were released.

Feeling the small pimples that appeared on his skin when it was cold, Chu Jingran's movements instantly stiffened.

At this moment, things from the past that he had tried so hard to bury, tried so hard not to remember, and never wanted to face again suddenly popped up in his mind.