7.10 - Confrontation

In the early morning, the magnificent building was bathed in softness. The red carpet stretched all the way from the inside. Many backbones of the conservative faction stood in front of the door. When the employees coming and going saw such a formation, they suddenly understood who they were waiting for.

But despite this, many people still want to see if the legendary vice president who was airborne more than half a year ago is really as powerful as the rumors say. Otherwise, how could he compete with half the company in half a year?

For a time, many people slowed down their steps towards the company, and their obscure gazes frequently cast their way here.

Suddenly, a silver-gray car slowly appeared in everyone's sight. As the car stopped steadily in front of the building, people headed by shareholder Cheng immediately stepped forward.

The car door opened, and a straight long leg stretched out. Then, in the eyes of everyone who were either curious or surprised, the man in the car bowed out.

The man was wearing a pure black suit, with neat short black hair, and his deep eyes were as dark as the night. It was the early morning sun, and the soft sunshine enveloped him, but he couldn't understand why. People felt that what was enveloped by the halo was not him, but a cold metallic glow.

Cold, cold to the core, this is the first impression many grassroots employees of Yuanshi have on this vice president.

Seeing the person appear, shareholder Cheng immediately stepped forward and whispered in the person's ear: "Vice President, while you were on a business trip for half a month, something went wrong with the Beishi project. It might be..."

At this moment, a car stopped behind it. Yuan Zhuo walked out of the car with a smile. Looking at such a big battle not far away, he smiled and said hello: "Vice President Yuan has been on a business trip for half a month and has not been home to rest. Came so early."

The moment he finished speaking, Yuan Yifan turned his head and met the smiling gaze of Yuan Zhuo behind him.

Looking at Yuan Zhuo who was smiling, Yuan Yifan's face suddenly showed a slight arc, "The land on Ice Lake Island has just been won through bidding, so we have to be busy investing money, right?"

Three simple words, the smile on Yuan Zhuo's face faded, and he looked at Yuan Yifan who had completely transformed in just half a year, not far away, and looked like a completely different person, with unclear eyes.

In front of the gate of the Yuan clan in the early morning, the smell of gunpowder filled the air. The two brothers met on a narrow road and completely tore off all their disguises. A battle for the master of the Yuan clan has completely begun.

...

After parking the car, Chu Jingran unbuckled his seat belt, got out of the car with the love brand pork rib soup he had made on the passenger seat, and walked unimpeded to the floor of Yuan Zhuo's office.

The secretary dressed in professional attire said apologetically: "I'm sorry, Mr. Lin, the vice president is still in a meeting, why don't you come and sit in the office?"

Chu Jingran smiled and nodded.

After pouring someone a glass of water, the secretary left. Chu Jingran sat on the sofa and flipped through the financial magazine in front of him. When he turned to a certain page, his hand stopped.

In a financial magazine, a familiar yet strange face appeared.

Yuan Yifan.

Since that incident half a year ago, Yuan Yifan has become busy. Even if they live under the same roof, Chu Jingran rarely meets him. The few times he meets him are just brief glances. The two of them seem to be strangers. Like people, there is no longer any communication.