3.13 - I will save you

After the words fell, Chu Jingran's eyes suddenly widened in disbelief, as if he had heard the biggest joke in the world. He pushed the man in front of him violently, his body trembling like a frightened little animal, filled with crystal clear blood. His eyes were full of fear.

"You...you...you are my brother...you..."

I'm just a heartless boy, not a mentally retarded boy. Having the same father and mother is also incest!

No. 520: Haha.

Knowing how much his few words had impacted the young man, Deng Lixuan, who was pushed away, made no other approaching moves. He lowered his eyes and straightened his slightly messy cuffs slowly, and said calmly: "It's just a scene." A transaction is something that you and I are willing to do, but if you don't want to, just pretend I didn't mention it..."

At this point, after finishing trimming his sleeves, he raised his head and said with a calm expression: "Of course... If you are willing... you can come to me at any time."

Seeing the pale face of the person opposite him who was shocked by his short words, Deng Lixuan turned and left.

Looking at his leaving figure, Chu Jingran thought to himself, I'm sorry, dear, I will take your big move, and then after my emotions are over, we will soon be able to do two more shots in shame.

After Deng Lixuan left, he was alone in the office, feeling lost. In fact, Chu Jingran's cell phone, who was waiting for his next move, unexpectedly rang again.

"Hey." He trembled calmly.

The other end of the phone was silent for a while and then said: "Mr. Deng, I have some bad news for you. Things are going in a bad direction. If this continues, Mr. Yang may be sentenced..."

The phone dropped and he slid feebly along the porcelain wall. His delicate little face was pale with all the colors faded. Tears overflowed from his empty eyes and slowly rolled down his sharp chin.

In the quiet and bright office, little sobs overflowed, filled with the endless despair and pain in the owner's heart.

...

"Mr. Deng, because the incident is quite special and we have not made an appointment in advance, the visiting time is only ten minutes. You can decide the time yourself."

After the lawyer saw Chu Jingran nodding, he and others went to the procuratorate not far away.

The corridor to the detention center was a bit long, and the relevant staff took the people around several times before finally stopping in front of an iron door. The iron door opened, revealing a very simple small room, which was obviously the meeting place.

Sure enough, after Chu Jingran sat on the chair in the room for a while, Yang Chenan, who was under guard, came out from behind another door.

The moment he caught a glimpse of his true love, who had been missing for a short time and was now in a state of embarrassment, Chu Jingran's eyes turned red, and the next second, tears fell out.

"Chen...an."

When Yang Chen'an saw the person not far away, his eyes brightened at first, and then he cried when he saw the person, and called anxiously: "An Ran."

After calling him, he reflexively moved forward to get closer to him, but was stopped by the caretaker beside him.

Suppressing the anxiety that filled the room and the heartache in their eyes, the two of them sat down across the long table facing each other. Since the lawyer had greeted them in advance, after they were brought in, all the other relevant personnel withdrew, except for the lawyer. There is room for two people.