8.18 - The pure land that was completely shattered

Afraid that there would be zombies approaching and unable to protect people, Cheng Yimo did not dare to go too far. He used dead branches and leaves to set up a small bonfire in the middle of the road less than twenty meters away to show Dao Feng and the others the way.

Just when he turned around and planned to go back to the house to stay by his side, suddenly, there was a rush of footsteps.

Wu Wei, who had been looking for someone in the dark, was sweating profusely. Ji Chenru would be in more danger if he stayed outside for a second longer in the dark.

Just when he was worried, he suddenly saw fire coming from nearly a mile ahead. His eyes lit up and he immediately drove over. When he got close to the car, he found that it was not Ji Chenru.

The moment Wu Wei really saw the face of the person not far away, his eyes changed.

"Cheng Yimo turns out to be you!"

When their group left Shuguang, in addition to taking the order from Wu Yi to bring Ji Chenru back safely, they also received an order from another information team on the way, directly granted by Fengqing - to bring Ji Chenru back safely. Back to the person in charge of Chenxiao Base, Cheng Yimo.

And the people not far away are not exactly the same as the ones in the photos they hold.

Looking at the surprised people not far away, Cheng Yimo probably guessed that this must be the person Chu Jingran said came to meet them.

Sure enough, he is from Shuguang again!

"Fengqing sent you!"

"We have indeed received relevant orders. Cheng Yimo, what did you do to Dr. Ji?"

"The teacher is very good, but...he will go to Chenxiao with me."

"Dr. Ji's research is related to the life and death of all survivors in the apocalypse. Now only Dawn can allow Dr. Ji to cultivate the awakening potion as quickly as possible. Cheng Yimo, you have repeatedly stopped Dr. Ji from going to Dawn Base. How are you doing? What a heart!"

"Life or death?" Cheng Yimo, half hidden in the shadows, curled his lips and said sarcastically: "What does their life or death have to do with the teacher?"

"you......"

Wu Wei was stunned by his direct question. He wanted to say something, but after seeing the indifferent expression of others, he swallowed his words again and said instead.

"Cheng Yi, I am sorry that Dr. Ji has never left you. You even refused our rescue and stubbornly insisted on taking you away safely. Now you are deceiving Dr. Ji like this and taking advantage of his trust in you to do this." Well, aren't you afraid that Dr. Ji will hate you when he finds out everything in the future?"

After hearing the words, Cheng Yimo, who knew that the two parties had had private contact, was not at all shocked or angry, but filled with the sweetness of honey.

Does the teacher care about him so much? She cares so much that she is even willing to face danger with him, and is unwilling to leave him alone no matter what.

teacher......! ! !

He closed his eyes and suppressed the happiness and sweetness in his heart, and then he spoke without hesitation.

"Won't......"

Before Wu Wei understood the meaning of these two words, he suddenly saw a silver-blue arc of electricity shooting out quickly, accompanied by Cheng Yimo's harsh words.

"Kill all of you so the teacher won't know!!!"

Chu Jingran, who was behind the door not far away, had a complicated expression on his face. After all, guessing was one thing, and what he had actually seen was another. However, how could the protagonist of the Holy Virgin, who had such a righteous outlook on things, end up like this? What a ghost?