7.6 - How could my brother-in-law like me?

The moment he was kissed, Chu Jingran's eyes widened suddenly, the blood in his body stopped instantly, and his whole body was completely stunned by this sudden scene.

However, unlike his shocked daze, Yuan Yifan quickly invaded the walls of people's lips, teeth, and cavities, absorbing his constant longing, his constant jealousy, and his constant struggle for the entire six months.

Lin Jia Shuo, why did you lie to me? Why is everything fake? Why should you like him? why why why? ? ?

Such contact, which was undoubtedly against the norm, made Chu Jingran, who suddenly came to his senses, begin to struggle vigorously. However, such struggle had no effect except for causing Yuan Yifan to plunder even more wantonly.

In the intertwining of lips and tongues and the fierce struggle, the suffocating pleasure, confused breathing, and the urgent voice filled with lust rang in the ears, like resentment or obsession.

"Lin Jia Shuo, Lin Jia Shuo, Lin Jia Shuo..."

This is the first time Yuan Yifan has had close contact with someone, and it is also the first time he has been so close to this person. Pressing the person against the cabinet wall, he can feel the stiffness of the person's muscles, and he can clearly Seeing the confusion and panic in the person's eyes, he could smell a vague fragrance coming from the other person's body.

Sweet, quiet and floating, like white summer roses blooming quietly in the dark night, people can't help but want to pick them, want to pluck them, want to... keep them for themselves.

The moment the idea came to him, Yuan Yifan's eyes suddenly changed. The intense heat was like a hungry wolf looking at the trembling naked prey.

Feeling the hand moving into the shirt from under the hem, feeling the other person's more passionate movements, Chu Jingran used all his strength to push the young man away.

Yuan Yifan, who was originally immersed in confusion, came back to his senses at the moment his back hit the wall due to this sudden push away. For a moment, the quiet room echoed with two different rushes.

With his chest rising and falling, Yuan Yifan slowly raised his eyes and cast his gaze on the person not far away.

Because of the fierce robbery just now, the young man's pink lips were as delicate as flowers and rain, and his beauty was unimaginable.

The fear in his eyes and the pale complexion at this moment, coupled with the disheveled appearance and trembling shoulders at this moment, made people want to tie him up and forcefully possess him without hesitation, creating more corruption on his body. and depraved impulses.

A silent desire surged in his throat, and he tightened his clenched fingers. Yuan Yifan rolled his Adam's apple, looking into the eyes of the person not far away, filled with some unknown ruthlessness and determination to win.

Lin Jia Shuo, you never want to be with anyone else in this life.

No. 520 feels that the world is a bit illusory. Can anyone tell it what this favorability reminder is?

At the moment when the two of them kissed, No. 520 heard the goodwill notification sound. Unlike the previous one, which dropped 10 points when touching it, the goodwill prompter kept racing as if it had been eaten by Hyundai, and the final result was... ...

Ding, the main mission goal is 50 favorability.

No. 520: I'm so sorry. What exactly happened just now?

After being unable to figure it out for a long time, No. 520 humbly asked Chu Jingran, who was calm from beginning to end, for advice.

Chu Jingran threw out three words very casually.