3.10 - Brother, what are you doing?

"Let...let me go."

Although he has been praised since childhood, he can't bear to see a real fight with swords and guns. At heart, Deng Anran is an overprotected young master. Now that there is no one to protect him, how can he be a real gangster?

I saw Major Li San put his struggling jade hand in front of his nose and sniffed, closing his eyes intoxicatedly as if he smelled some fragrance from above.

Chu Jingran thought to himself, I just went to the bathroom without washing my hands on purpose. What did you smell when you were so intoxicated?

This road is the only way to the bathroom, and there are a lot of guests coming and going. Although some people want to take a closer look at the situation, when they see that the leader is today's boss, Li Sanshao, they all suppress the idea of ​​going forward.

Just when Major Li San dragged the struggling man to his side and was about to take action, a nasal sound of fear came out.

"I...I...my brother is Deng Lixuan. If you...dare to touch me, my brother will definitely not let you go."

Sure enough, after these words fell, Li Sanshao's movements stopped. He knew who Deng Lixuan was, but as far as he knew, Deng Lixuan didn't seem to have any younger brothers... No, the Deng family!

Deng Anran! ! !

Li Sanshao cast his gaze on the tearful little face of the young man next to him, and the pink temptation faded away. At this moment, he was frightened and helpless, and his eyes were timid, as cute as a little white rabbit.

Gulu, Li Sanshao swallowed, how could such a top-notch beauty be from the Deng family.

At this moment, various thoughts were passing through his mind. On the one hand, he wanted to swallow the person in front of him, but on the other hand, he did not want to offend the Deng family. This...

The followers gathered around couldn't help but turn pale when they heard the words "My brother is Deng Lixuan", knowing that this might be a slap in the face.

The Li family and the Deng family are on par in the shopping malls. Strictly speaking, Li Sanshao should not be afraid of offending the Deng family.

But I couldn't stand it. Although Li Sanshao was favored, he had a group of brothers and sisters above him. However, Deng Anran was the only one with a good family background. The difference was huge.

One of the followers caught a glimpse of Mr. Li Sanshao and understood his hesitant heart at a glance. He rolled his eyes and immediately stepped forward to whisper a few words in his ear.

Li Sanshao was stunned at first, and glanced vaguely at Chu Jingran, whose wrist was tightly clamped by him, and a strange color flashed in his eyes.

Suddenly, Li Sanshao smiled generously and said: "It turns out that the flood washed away the Dragon King Temple, and my family beat my own family. It was a misunderstanding. It was a misunderstanding." After saying this, he let go of the hand that had been holding Chu Jingran.

Chu Jingran's heart dropped as the other party let go. Hearing what the other party said, it was obvious that he couldn't afford to offend his backstage, Deng Lixuan. He now gained some confidence.

Rubbing his wrist, Chu Jingran frowned and said, "Then if you still don't get out of the way, let me out."

Li Sanshao smiled and said: "Of course I want to get out of the way, but," he changed his tone, "it was just a misunderstanding. I have to make amends."

He turned his head and waved his hand to the follower who had just whispered: "Go and bring two glasses of wine. I will apologize to Young Master Deng."