6.21 - folklore (End)

It was another annual sacrificial day, and Wei Lin traveled throughout the country. Tens of thousands of people were paying homage. The new emperor kowtowed respectfully in the imperial mausoleum, and a tablet with the name of Lord Mo Jiu was placed in it. What made people feel even more strange was that , where the emperors of the past dynasties originally belonged to the throne, there is another name engraved that should not exist here.

Mirror dust.

Mo Jiujun reigned for a total of thirteen years and was only more than thirty when he died. For such a monarch, there were mixed reviews among the people. Some people respected him, eating together with the people as the emperor, and marching thousands of miles to open warehouses for aid. The public and the private are clearly distinguished. Those who are evil will force the wise ministers to death for the sake of the emperor, and even grant them posthumous titles, ruining the great reputation of the imperial master in one day.

But no matter whether it is like or dislike, one thing is very similar among people, infatuation.

teahouse

"...During that heavy snowfall, the Imperial Master dressed in white and defeated the Nine Heavens Immortal, vomiting black blood and fell on the bed in the room. The late emperor stayed awake for half a month, undressed and took off his belt to wait at the side. At this moment..."

"The Master said, I want to see the peach blossoms blooming in early March."

During today's sacrificial ceremony, the teahouse was full of guests, and business was extremely hot, because at this time of year, storytellers would tell the story of the late emperor's infatuation and deeds, and today was the last one.

The storyteller was an old man in a long gown. He was standing in front of a simple table. There were countless people listening to the story sitting around him. Those who came late and didn't get a seat found a random spot to rub their sleeves. I want a cup of tea and sit on the floor.

"At that time, it was snowing heavily in winter, and why were the peach blossoms flying in March? But this was a pleasant idea, so the late emperor, on a snowy night in the middle of winter, wore only his thin clothes, regardless of everyone's obstruction, Kneel down and worship the gods in the heavy snow outside the temple, performing three prostrations and nine prostrations."

"The severe cold in winter was like a knife cutting into his body, but the late Emperor, who was covered in frost and snow, was motionless. Just when everyone was anxious to call in the imperial doctor..."

Snapped--

The storyteller clapped his hands and said: "A miracle happened!"

The next listeners subconsciously stopped drinking water, held their breath nervously, and stared at the old storyteller without blinking.

"The peach blossoms in the Imperial Garden have actually bloomed."

hiss--

There was a gasp in unison, and everyone's eyes were filled with disbelief.

"Amidst the heavy snow, the peach blossoms are glowing with bright pink, which makes it look indescribably pleasing to the eye against the silver in the garden..."

While Xiao Huzi was listening with great interest, he suddenly heard the familiar murmur of his grandfather.

"Bullshit."

Little Huzi turned his head in confusion and saw his grandfather, who had turned white hair, staring at the storyteller, blowing his beard and saying, "That's nonsense."

Suppressing his voice, Xiao Huzi said: "Grandpa, why do you say that?"

"The Imperial Master died after being poisoned back then. How could all these nonsense come from? Peach blossoms are blooming in the middle of winter. The Imperial Master doesn't like peach blossoms at all. Let's see what that means."