7.15 - Hello true love, goodbye true love

"What kind of gift..." The voice suddenly paused.

Gift?

'This is my gift to you. '

Recalling what he said that day, Chu Jingran's pupils shrank sharply, his face turned pale, and he looked at Yuan Yifan opposite with fear, "You...you...that day...you..."

Raising his hand to clamp the man's trembling chin, Yuan Yifan said softly: "It's me, otherwise... who do you think you are? Yuan Zhuo?"

At this moment, Chu Jingran felt his eyes go dark, and his whole body seemed to have fallen into a bottomless abyss. The darkness and coldness completely submerged him, swallowing up every bit of him.

Deep despair enveloped his heart, and he began to shiver involuntarily due to the cold.

What did you do?

At this moment, Yuan Yifan's murmuring voice came again, "So, Lin Jiashuo, do you still have such a secret? But... you said, what will happen if others know this secret?"

A simple rhetorical question, the feeling of being completely choked.

What's going on? They will call him a monster, they will be afraid of him, they will peel off the bloody past, and they will completely exclude him from the scope of normal people, even affecting their relatives and friends around him.

The memories buried in childhood were resurrected, bloody and cruel memories were awakened, and the playful comments and innocent ridicules made Chu Jingran open his mouth in pain, but he could not get a trace of oxygen no matter what, as if the whole world had completely turned into a vacuum. exist.

He thought he could forget those things, he thought he really forgot those things, he thought he would never think of those things again, but when the wound was torn open again, he realized that the despair and despair of childhood were buried deep in his heart. Pain will be a shadow that he will never be able to escape from in his life.

He never forgot.

Endless despair mixed with sadness overflowed from the bottom of his eyes, and Chu Jingran said in a trembling voice: "What on earth do you... want to... do?"

Lifting the person's chin, Yuan Yifan said word by word: "I want you, Lin Jiashuo."

The moment he finished speaking, Chu Jingran pushed the person away violently and shouted: "Impossible!!!"

Faced with Yuan Yifan's unreasonable request, even Chu Jingran, who was mentally unstable, would not agree. After all, this was a naked betrayal.

The first time, he was able to hypnotize himself that he recognized the wrong person in his confusion and infatuation, but this would never happen again.

Feeling the separation of his fingertips and chin, Yuan Yifan seemed to have known the result would be like this. He smiled indifferently and said, "Lin Jiashuo, do you still remember the doubts you had about the accident six years ago? "

Chu Jingran was startled. Of course he remembered that the other party wanted to use those 'forged' evidence to deceive him last time.

Xu Shi understood what he was thinking in his eyes, Yuan Yifan said: "All those evidences are true."

Chu Jingran's alert expression remained unchanged, obviously not believing what he said.

Seeing this, Yuan Yifan didn't say much else, but walked not far away and took a piece of information, handed it to the person and said: "If you don't believe those one-sided results, then... where are these testimonies? ."

Chu Jingran didn't accept it. Mo Mingzhong, he had an illusion that the things recorded here might completely subvert his belief in life.

Seeing the silence, Yuan Yifan said: "Lin Jiashuo, have you forgotten your parents? Have you forgotten their death? Do you really not care about the truth of this matter?"