5.20 - Unfortunately, my father became a black man...

Nearly ten minutes later, the door was opened again from the outside, and Zheng Hongyi walked in with a cup of warm milk.

After Chu Jingran, who had already got into bed, saw the person coming, he was about to get out of bed, but Zheng Hongyi, who was walking over, raised his hand to stop his movement.

"Seeing that you haven't slept very well recently, dad warmed some milk and brought it to you. You don't have to get out of bed." After saying that, he handed the milk over. Chu Jingran didn't doubt that he had it, so he drank it while holding his dad's warm milk with love. Go down.

Looking at the young man's small and cute Adam's apple exposed to the sight as he tilted his head to drink milk, and a small section of delicate collarbone exposed under his pajamas, the man's eyes darkened.

After drinking the milk honestly and gargling his mouth, Chu Jingran handed the glass to Zheng Hongyi beside him. He lay back on the bed and blinked: "Did you deliver the medicine?"

Holding the glass with his fingertips a little tighter, Zheng Hongyi suppressed the emotion in his eyes, put down the water glass, raised his head, and said with no trace of emotion on his face: "Yes, I've sent it over."

If you are so calm, you won't really switch to rat poison, right?

Seeing the person say this, Chu Jingran breathed a sigh of relief. After yawning sleepily, he got into bed and planned to sleep. However, as soon as he lay down to say good night, the man beside the bed leaned down and kissed his lips. A kiss like a dragonfly was left on his face. Although it was a fleeting touch, it still shocked Chu Jingran.

Zheng Hongyi knew that because of what happened to Qiao Xi, the young man was very afraid of close contact with others. Even if it was between father and son, there was instinctive rejection, but he could not let this rejection go on.

He wanted to kiss his boy, he wanted to own his boy every inch, he wanted to hold his boy to sleep every dark night, and he was going crazy thinking about it.

Seeing the person's pale complexion and nervous eyes, Zheng Hongyi patted the person's back comfortingly and said warmly: "Li Xin, don't be afraid, this is a good night kiss."

Are you bullying me for being short-sighted? Does a goodnight kiss include a kiss on the lips? Also, I am not only three years old now, so what kind of goodnight kiss do I need?

Chu Jingran looked at the man's familiar face with vigilant eyes for a while. Only then did his stiff body relax slightly. He pursed his lips that seemed to have a familiar aura and said, "Good night, dad."

"Good night Li Xin." Although he said this to others, Zheng Hongyi did not get up and leave. He explained and comforted: "Sleep well, dad will wait until you fall asleep before leaving."

Although Chu Jingran felt that Zheng Hongyi was behaving strangely today, he didn't have time to think too much because he was very sleepy.

She closed her eyes and listened to the man's gentle patting on her back, which seemed like a magical beat. Within a short while, Chu Jingran fell asleep.

After a long time, as the light and steady breathing came regularly with eyes closed on the bed, Zheng Hongyi on the bedside turned his gaze back to the sleeping person's face. At this moment, all the glitz and calmness in those deep eyes were evacuated. It reveals the darkness and paranoia that have been suppressed in the deepest part of the heart.

With his eyes closed and sleeping peacefully, he was like the most holy and flawless angel in the sky, with every inch and every centimeter of his body surrounded by the most sacred light in the world.