5.5 - What's wrong with being locked up in a dark room by a pervert?

In less than a moment, a Western-looking man in his late thirties walked into the villa.

As soon as he entered the door, Qiao Xi spotted Zheng Hongyi on the sofa in the living room. He showed a friendly smile at the right time and said in fluent Mandarin: "Good morning, Mr. Zheng."

"Dr. Joe."

"It's rare to see Mr. Zheng at home. Mr. Zheng doesn't have to go out today?"

Shaking his head, Zheng Hongyi said: "I will go out later for something. I am here specifically to wait for Dr. Qiao today."

Qiao Xi's mind turned a few times, "Then I wonder what important matter Mr. Zheng is waiting for?"

Looking at the man with a graceful temperament not far away, Zheng Hongyi said: "I would like to ask Dr. Qiao why Li Xin's illness seems to be more serious than at first. Can Dr. Qiao explain to me the reason?"

Hearing this, Qiao Xi's face showed no signs of strangeness at all, and she explained: "Mr. Zheng, the treatment plan I am taking for Young Master Zheng is a very famous targeted therapy in the world. This treatment method..."

How could Qiao Xi be unprepared for this? When he saw Zheng Lixin for the first time, he changed the plan he originally wanted to adopt, and instead adopted more intense targeted therapy. Just because of this Therapy will have a 'resistance period' during the normal course of treatment.

During this period, the patient will be absolutely defensive and distrustful of everything around him, and this is exactly the state he needs.

After listening to the explanation, Zheng Hongyi frowned slightly and said nothing. He had consulted other psychological experts last night, and today's explanation was the same as Qiao Xi's. Looking back on the fearful look of the boy yesterday, Zheng Hongyi could only boil it down to this.

After sending Zheng Hongyi away, Qiao Xi cast his gaze towards a certain room on the second floor, his eyes filled with strong desire.

It was just nine o'clock, and Chu Jingran was sitting cross-legged on the wool carpet in the room as he had been the previous two days, half-baked in the sunlight by the window, reading a book.

At this quiet moment, he suddenly heard some strange noise, turned his head, and in a panic, he saw the doorknob being twisted inch by inch from the outside.

The hand that was twisting the door suddenly encountered resistance and jerked. Qiao Xi raised his eyebrows meaningfully, but it was locked from the inside.

Qiao Xi released her hand from twisting the door and knocked on the door, "Li Xin, please open the door quickly."

In the room, Chu Jingran twitched his lips, he was playing the role of the big bad wolf and the little white rabbit.

Through the door, Josie heard the sound of crickets in the room, followed by a 'bang' sound, as if something hit the back of the door of the room.

Regarding his impossibly violent reaction, not only did Qiao Xi feel no fear in his heart, but there was an even more surging desire to devour the person completely.

If eating a docile little white rabbit can bring endless satisfaction to his body, then eating a little white rabbit that can resist and conquer a little white rabbit that bites with its young teeth will give him endless satisfaction. It is the satisfaction of body and mind.

Thinking back to the overwhelming pleasure she had experienced from others in the past few days, Qiao Xi swallowed her saliva and wanted to swallow it bit by bit.

Looking at the closed door, Qiao Xi took out the key that he had secretly prepared from his pocket.

The key entered the hole and opened the door to the room without any obstruction.