5.22 - This is called true strength cheating

Zheng family

"Li Xin, good boy, don't be afraid, don't be afraid, you are sick, come here and take the medicine, okay?"

In front of the bedroom on the second floor of the villa, Zheng Hongyi held a glass of water in one hand and cold medicine in the other, twisting his distressed eyebrows and persuading him earnestly.

The floor-to-ceiling windows in the room were blocked by thick curtains, and the bright sunlight outside the window could not shine in at all. Because Zheng Hongyi's entry light was turned on, white light enveloped the room, making it difficult to notice the coldness.

There was a person huddled in the corner opposite the door. He was curled up and holding his knees tightly with both hands. Maybe he heard a noise, and he raised his trembling eyes from his knees.

The eyes behind the arms no longer have the smile of the past, the clarity of the past, and the admiration of dependence of the past. Instead, they are filled with fear and terror.

Through the tiny gap in his arm, Chu Jingran clearly saw the man in front of the bedroom door not far away. The next second, as if he thought of some terrible memory, he opened his frightened eyes, like a rabbit encountering a wolf in the deep forest. He was so frightened that his whole body began to tremble uncontrollably.

Seeing such a scene and the unfamiliar and frightened eyes behind his arms, Zheng Hongyi in front of the door felt that the air in the world was instantly sucked out. With his mouth open, he seemed to be unable to breathe and would be completely suffocated in the next second. The illusion of death.

His boy... was destroyed by his own hands.

This kind of life has been going on for a while. Ever since he woke up that day, the boy has been in this state. He didn't speak or eat or drink. He locked himself in the room and locked himself in the darkness day and night.

Zheng Hongyi felt distressed and blamed himself. He didn't dare to leave the young man alone, but whenever he came even slightly close, the young man's nerves would instantly become tense, and his whole body would tremble with fear as if he was in a nightmare.

Everything, if we go back to the beginning of yesterday.

After that night, Zheng Hongyi naively thought that he could make corrections and make up for it, but he didn't expect that that night, he finally touched the taboo that had been hidden in the young man's heart for a long time.

These days, he apologized, explained, and apologized. Zheng Hongyi tried every means he could think of. He desperately tried to change the situation that made him collapse, but he failed.

The boy was afraid of him, just like he was afraid of Qiao Xi.

Guilt? Blame yourself? regret? It's not enough to describe Zheng Hongyi's heart right now. It feels like he personally knocked down the castle he spent his whole life building, and destroyed the world's illusion with his own hands. Every minute and every second, it hurts to the bone.

The boy who would smile at him, sit quietly and listen to him play the piano, hold his arm and call him daddy, disappeared.

The boy was sick, but he refused to take medicine, go to the hospital, and even refused all help.

Zheng Hongyi didn't dare to force or force him, so he could only coax people to take medicine, because he knew that if he used any more forceful methods, the young man would completely collapse from the inside out.

This is a treasure that he wants to protect with all his strength. This is an existence that is more important than his life. How can he bear to hurt him again.