2.16 - Now I'm really sick

Finally, after Chu Jingran got dressed, he was half-carried to the dining table with a strong gesture, and forcefully placed him on his lap. Zhou Ruiyuan fed him the carefully prepared soup spoonful by spoonful. Each sip is delicate and gentle.

For a whole day, Chu Jingran didn't say a word to Zhou Ruiyuan, looking at him with only extreme coldness and indifference in his eyes.

Before doing this, Zhou Ruiyuan thought that he would lose all possibilities, but even in such an embarrassing situation, he did not regret it.

What he wants is this person, and what he wants even more is his heart. Therefore, no matter what method Chen Yi uses, I will definitely make you fall in love with me.

In the evening, Chu Jingran had a low fever.

Because there is no doctor on this small island, Zhou Ruiyuan could only give him antipyretic medicine late at night, wipe his body with cold water over and over again, change him to a cold towel, and hold his palms tightly while waiting. Between his palms, he told him about the past.

"The first birthday gift Chen Yi gave me was a jade-carved rabbit. You said you carved it when you thought of me. I have always remembered this sentence, so I dare not reveal the slightest clue in front of you. I'm afraid of you. Once you find out, you won't want me anymore."

"I know it's Chen Yi in my dreams every night, but I don't dare to open my eyes, I'm afraid I can't help it, and I just spend countless days and nights deceiving myself, from panic resistance to the sinking of demands. "

"If you ask me what the happiest thing is in life, I will tell you that it is a successful career and happiness. But in fact, what I want to tell you is that being able to have you and be with you is my greatest happiness. "

...

Throughout the night, Zhou Ruiyuan talked about these things, carrying all the worries and taboos he had been cautious about.

In a daze, Chu Jingran heard clearly. Chu Jingran's illness was not serious. The fever subsided the next morning. Zhou Ruiyuan held him tightly in his arms and kissed his face, every detail There was still a cautious trembling in the kiss.

These days, Zhou Ruiyuan did not go to the company, but stayed in the villa to take care of all Chu Jingran's daily life. He would hold Chu Jingran in his arms when he fell asleep at night, and did not force him any more except for his strong hand that refused to let go.

He no longer restricted Chu Jingran's movements. He would hold Chu Jingran's hand and walk with him on the soft sand. The waves would dilute the rows of footprints they left.

He would kiss Chu Jingran with pious tenderness, rub his ears and whisper words of eternal love.

He would ask him if he was willing to accept him when his desire was strong. As long as Chu Jingran didn't want to, he would never lift a finger from him, even if he suppressed it until his eyes turned red.

Except for the two of them, there was no one, not even a single extra sound on the entire island, as if they were completely isolated from the world.

In this special environment deliberately created by Zhou Ruiyuan, gradually, the coldness on Chu Jingran's face became more and more unbearable, until it turned into an occasional confusion that he was not even aware of.

Like every morning in the past six months, Zhou Ruiyuan's gentle kiss woke up the person in his arms.

"Chen Yi, I have to go back to the company because of something to do. Wait for me when I come back."

Chu Jingran closed his eyes tightly, and his trembling eyelashes could see his inner struggle and anxiety, but he did not open his eyes until the person turned around and left, closing the bedroom door.