4.7 - Love at first sight

As the capital of the country, Lin'an is located in the hinterland. In addition to being prosperous, its climate is as comfortable and pleasant as spring all year round.

The quiet desolation of the late night has faded away, and Lin'an City once again ushered in the vitality of a new day. The shouts of vendors on both sides of the official road, the steam rising up on the hazy and bustling official road, and an exquisite carriage Slowly moving forward, the sound of 'Gragla''s horse hooves was hidden in the noisy market, making it particularly inconspicuous.

In the carriage, Chu Jingran was leaning casually on the soft couch, flipping through the books in his hand. Today he was invited to attend a private party of Lin'an City's gourmet industry.

Originally, Chu Jingran's qualifications could not be noticed by everyone. Even though the Sichuan restaurant is now popular, in the eyes of the real food industry bosses in Lin'an City, Chu Jingran is more than a little bit different. You must know that being popular is not enough. If you want to be truly famous in Lin'an City, To establish a foothold, four points depend on ability, and six points depend on background, and the latter is more important than the former.

As an outsider, it was not easy for Chu Jingran to get a share of the local snake's territory. If all aspects were not taken care of properly in the early stage, it would still be a problem for the Sichuan restaurant to open. When he saw the free name, he really rose to the top. The author just viewed it as a joke.

In fact, their idea is not complicated. If the Sichuan restaurant becomes popular, they can just hit it with a rake. If the Sichuan restaurant is a joke, there is no need for them to take action. But everyone has never calculated that the Sichuan restaurant is behind the scenes. There actually stood the figure of Yan Xiaoshizi Yan Jiaxuan.

Who is Yan Jiaxuan? He is the legitimate son of Prince Mu and the fifth princess, and the nephew of the emperor. Who dares not to sell his face? What makes the people in Lin'an City even more crazy is that this young prince Yan seems to be happy. The boss behind this Sichuan restaurant.

Some people can be messed with, but some people will die if they mess with it. Prince Yan happens to be one of those people who will die if someone messes with him. After finding out this relationship, even if you give them ten courages, they won't dare to move again. The Sichuan restaurant is a hair on its head.

Today was a private gathering held by a local gangster in Lin'an City. With Yan Jiaxuan's style, Chu Jingran also received the relevant invitation.

While Chu Jingran was flipping through the book indifferently, he suddenly heard a familiar voice not far away.

"...As an inn, if the property of a tenant is lost, you are jointly and severally responsible for the loss and have the obligation to recover the lost property for the tenant and compensate for the loss..."

After listening to the call in the carriage, Chu Jingran's mouth curled up slightly. It turned out to be Lin Haotian. He was quite good at modern law, but this was a 'barbarian world'.

In front of the inn gate, many people had gathered to watch the excitement. There was a man of about 100 or 50 years old in brocade clothes at the inn gate, accompanied by several waiters, who were obviously the innkeepers.

After hearing these words, the shopkeeper turned around and looked at the person who was thrown out of the inn behind him, pointed at his nose and said in disbelief: "Me? Compensate you?"

Lin Haotian got up from the ground, not caring about the embarrassment at the moment and said loudly: "Yes, I live in the inn with real money. Your inn has the obligation to ensure the safety and security of the guests. Now that my hundred taels have been stolen, you not only don't want to bear the responsibility Relatedly, the residents are also thrown out. Is there any royal law in Lin'an City?"