3.18 - Even if you become ugly, you will blow up the world!

The little boy who fell on the grass while running opened his mouth and said, "Oh...Mom, it hurts."

The elegant woman not far away suddenly turned pale. She was not as elegant as before. She strode over and picked up the person on the ground. She unconsciously inspected the person with trembling hands over and over again. Her eyes touched her son's legs. When the wound was less than one centimeter long, it suddenly changed color.

The woman hugged him in her arms and shouted at everyone around her: "How did you take care of Ranran? How many times have I told you that the young master is not allowed to get hurt, and he is not allowed to get even a little bit injured. All of them will be fired."

After speaking, the woman turned her head and turned her solemn gaze to the young boy standing beside him with his head lowered.

"Deng Lixuan, you are a loser. You can't even protect Ranran well. What use does the Deng family have for you? Get out of the Deng family."

...

"Best friend? Haha, if she treats me as her best friend, she won't strip naked and crawl into bed to seduce you when I trust her. She is just a bitch who can do her best!"

"Honey, I only love you. That was just a misunderstanding."

"Love me? Misunderstanding? If you really love me, why didn't you kill that bitch after she pushed me downstairs? That was our son. It's been eight months and he hasn't... come yet. When I saw the most wonderful scenery in the world, I almost lost it. I almost... ugh... I almost lost it. Our son, that was our son!!!" The woman roared in pain, like a completely lost cub. of female beast.

"She accidentally bumped into you because she tripped, and the person is no longer there. You can't just throw the child to the orphanage. Besides, isn't Ran Ran okay?"

"Yeah, it's okay, ha, it's okay, but what about that bastard? What's your purpose of picking him up? If our child is really gone, are you going to let me adopt that bitch's son!"

"You are not in good health. Pregnancy is too hard. Li Xuan is still young and he doesn't understand anything."

"No matter how young he is, he crawled out of that woman's belly. Let me tell you Deng Yuanzhan, even if I adopt an orphan, I will never accept that bastard as my son."

"What's wrong with being an orphan? Our son is very good and cute."

...

"Deng Lixuan, if you dare to let Ranran get hurt again in the future, no matter how much Yuan Zhan begs for you, I will not tolerate you in the Deng family. If Ranran suffers a little loss, I will help you a thousand times." Get everything back, remember, this is your last chance."

...

Pain, despair, regret...all reason was completely obliterated at this moment.

At this moment, Deng Lixuan deeply felt the severe pain coming from his chest. The sharp blade pierced his heart unexpectedly, slashing Lingchi and tearing his wrist bones.

That's it, that's it, that's it, it's that he has never really seen through the whole thing...

The dazzling lights in the emergency room flickered, and the sweating doctor took off his mask and walked out. When he saw a person sitting slumped like a corpse in the corner of the operating room, he said, "Mr. Deng, the operation went very successfully."

Was it very successful? Deng Lixuan moved his eyes and moved his gaze to the man who was pushed out of the operating room with his face covered in bandages.

VIP ward

Deng Lixuan sat blankly on the edge of the bed, his neat formal clothes also wrinkled due to all the running back and forth. His palm gently wrapped the uninjured hand of Chu Jingran who was in coma, listening to the attending doctor's report. The relevant conditions and subsequent treatment of the person.