5.16 - Control possessiveness MAX Dad is officially launched

The host Zheng Hongyi came from the backstage and sat upright in front of the piano. Everything was ready and the curtain slowly rose.

Zhou Ze was about to withdraw his gaze when the curtain rose, and the pair of starry pupils under the stage stopped slightly. As far as he could see, the VIP seats in nearly five or six rows below the stage were only occupied by a young man. At this moment, he was bent over With beautiful eyes, she was still holding the glow stick he had given out before, looking at the man on the piano with admiration and attachment.

Zhou Ze moved his gaze slightly to the man's face and caught a glimpse of the slight curve of the man's lips.

At this moment, Zhou Ze suddenly envied Zheng Lixin. Although he only had one father, Mr. Zheng loved him so much. It would be great if he also had such a happy family.

The thoughts in his mind were just dazed for a moment. Zhou Ze shook his head and threw them out of his mind, focusing on the music that followed.

Until the whole song "Baby" danced between the man's strong fingers and was about to come to an end, the performance was almost smooth, but it was almost the same.

At the moment when the ceiling was teetering and about to fall, and the danger occurred, there were only two people on stage and off stage who noticed it, Zhou Ze and Chu Jingran.

Chu Jingran's face suddenly turned pale. When he stood up, the fluorescent stick he had been holding tightly in his hand fell to the ground. He opened his eyes wide with fear and shouted in a broken voice at the man who was completely immersed in the music: "Dad, it's dangerous."

These words fell in the lonely gymnasium with only music swirling, waking up countless people immersed in the sea of ​​music. They also woke up Zheng Hongyi, but it was too late. In the eyes of countless people who had not recovered and the horrified eyes of Chu Jingran, the ceiling banged. Broken, smashed down.

At that moment, Zhou Ze barely had time to think about it. He rushed over as fast as he could in his life and pushed the man away.

...

"According to the latest news received by this station, the solo recital held by the famous pianist and composer Mr. Zheng Hongyi at the XX Stadium tonight was interrupted due to the sudden fall of the ceiling of the stadium for unknown reasons. The recital was also interrupted due to this unexpected incident. One person was seriously injured, and the identity of the injured person is unknown. Our station has just contacted Mr. Zheng's assistant. The other party said that Mr. Zheng Hongyi's health is not serious, but there is a slight scratch on his arm. Mr. Zheng Hongyi is an internationally renowned pianist and composer. He has served many times. Won..."

"It is understood that Mr. Zheng Hongyi was injured during his solo concert in XX Stadium, and the scene was in chaos. GPV Company has released relevant follow-up plans as soon as possible..."

"Mr. Zheng Hongyi was rescued by a man, who was rushed to the hospital. The GPV company has not yet disclosed the information about the man..."

...

In less than an hour, overwhelming news and reports about the concert ceiling falling incident swept the entire Internet. Just when some people were spreading rumors, GPV Company announced Zheng Hongyi's incident as quickly as possible. The diagnosis results of the relevant hospital showed minor abrasions, and then the information of the rescuers and supporting staff was once again announced.

Just when netizens had calmed down and turned their attention to the incident itself, speculating on various conspiracy theories and murder theories, Zheng Hongyi in the hospital unexpectedly received an unabashed accusation from the doctor.