8.13 - Dawn Base

Turning his head, Chu Jingran noticed that Cheng Yimo, who was still unconscious just now, walked out of the room, "Are you feeling well? Are you feeling uncomfortable in any way?"

"I'm fine now, thank you teacher."

Chu Jingran breathed a sigh of relief. Thinking about the information in his hand, he immediately pulled the person to his side and said nervously: "Do you feel anything is different?"

Yu said in the introduction that people who are scratched and bitten by zombies have a certain chance of awakening their powers after surviving the dangerous period. So, has Cheng Yimo awakened his powers as usual?

"Teacher, are you referring to this?" After saying this, he spread his right palm.

A white soft light suddenly appeared on his open palm. Even if Chu Jingran was just sitting aside, he could feel an extremely comfortable aura from it.

Feeling the desire for the white light in his hand coming from all the cells in his body, Chu Jingran couldn't help but stretched out his hand and touched it carefully.

The fingers seemed to be bathed in warm spring water, and the fatigue and slightly sore pain disappeared quickly. The feeling was like being thrown into the future and entering this world, wrapped in warm amniotic fluid, isolating all dangers and tranquility.

What an amazing feeling.

Withdrawing his fingertips, Chu Jingran immediately searched for the characteristics of the mail in his hand, pointed at a place and said: "Light system, this is the light system, auxiliary treatment system."

Cheng Yimo nodded in understanding, hesitated, and then said: "Then... what about this?"

He raised his left palm slightly, and a fist-sized blue electric arc danced rapidly in his palm. From above, he could clearly see tiny lightning bolts and crackling sounds from time to time.

Chu Jingran's breathing was slightly stagnant, "This...this is."

"Mutated thunder type."

Holding down the person's wrist, Chu Jingran raised his head and said with joy, "You have awakened dual powers."

"Double...dual elements."

"Yes, normal people can only have one kind of superpower, but there is an extremely slim chance of splitting and creating another superpower, and this is exactly what happened to you."

Chu Jingran couldn't hide his joy, but when he said this, Chu Jingran said again: "However, I still suggest that you don't expose both powers. It's best to keep a secret hand. After all... the world now is in complete chaos. Now, you can't trust anyone 100% except yourself."

This was exactly Cheng Yimo's original idea, but...

"I trust the teacher, 100%."

In front of him was a pair of sincere and clear eyes, filled with trust and unreservedness. Chu Jingran looked at these eyes with a faint smile, and raised his hand to touch the person's head as before, "In this world, , only you will not deceive yourself."

No one can be trusted except myself, including me.

Looking at the mess outside the window, Cheng Yimo said: "Teacher, when will we leave."

"No, we can just wait. People from Shuguang Base will come to pick us up tomorrow."

Dawn base? Cheng Yimo's movements were imperceptible, and he said casually: "Is it the government? Has the base been built so quickly?"

Chu Jingran didn't doubt it, so he explained Wu Yi's words to others. Cheng Yimo's face didn't change at all, "Is Wu Yi a friend of the teacher? The teacher trusts him so much?"