1.6 - Now that you have money, how about we get back together?

His mind was in a trance for only a moment. Ye Xiyang quickly put aside everything else in his mind and devoted himself wholeheartedly to this assassination. This was a test to take over the Ye family, an sworn enemy of his father, and even more so for him. The beginning of regret for that person.

The darkness of the night is deep and terrifying. While waiting seemingly calmly, every passing second is full of thrills, because you never know when your prey will appear. This is also a test for a qualified sniper. the psychological quality of the person.

After the kidnapping incident that year, Ye's father directly denied the identity of Ye Xiyang's successor, thinking that he was too soft-hearted, unqualified, and unworthy to be the successor of the Ye family.

The Ye family has a single lineage, and if it fails, it will only lead to death.

This incident caused quite a stir within the Ye family at that time. Later, due to the obstruction and suggestions from all aspects of the clan, Ye Xiyang was given a so-called "opportunity" to the seven-year-old Ye Xiyang.

A desert island, a gun, a magazine, eight bullets, and fifteen extremely vicious grown men.

Only one person can escape from this island alive.

Ye Xiyang did not dare to use life-saving guns and bullets indiscriminately. He relied on assassinations and traps. In order to survive, he even had to stay motionless among rotten leaves full of insects and ants, maintaining one movement for more than ten hours.

For a whole month, abandoning soft-heartedness, abandoning kindness, and surviving by drinking blood, successfully created a mountain of extreme calmness and calmness in Ye Xiyang's bones, and also completely wiped away the last bit of warmth he had for this family.

I don't know how long it took, but the sound of a car driving was finally heard, from far to near.

At this moment, Ye Xiyang's entire consciousness was in a state of high tension, and his brain began to work rapidly, simulating everything that would happen next and his subsequent plans over and over in his mind.

Rows of cars slowly stopped, and groups of bodyguards in black got out of the cars behind them. After getting off the car, they quickly focused on the car in the middle and spread security around them in a fan shape. Only when they realized there was no one around did the bodyguards leave. He went over and opened the car door.

The second he got out of the car, Ye Xiyang's pupils suddenly shrank.

Almost at the moment his heart was beating in his chest, he pulled the trigger.

boom--

The bullet accurately penetrated the head of the man who had just stepped out of the car door. Under the powerful propulsion force, the man did not even have time to scream. The fat head was like a watermelon that was squeezed unexpectedly by a strong external force. Bang It burst open with a loud sound.

The sudden scene made the surrounding bodyguards all change their faces. The next second, countless panicked gunshots rang out in the lonely dark night.

...

Hospital

The middle-aged doctor held the latest examination report and said seriously: "Mr. Zhen, your situation must be hospitalized for observation and treatment as soon as possible. The longer it is delayed, the more serious the consequences will be."

Glancing at the gorgeous sunshine outside the window, Chu Jingran said: "I came here today. I just want to know how long I have left."

The doctor was silent for a moment and said truthfully: "This disease is rare in the world. This field is still blank in China. If you can cooperate with the hospital's treatment, there is no possibility of recovery. If you leave it alone, it is conservatively estimated. ...Two months."