6.10 - Small .... is pleasurable

6.10 - Small masturbation is pleasurable, big masturbation is harmful to the body, and forced masturbation is wiped out.

__..__..__..__..__..__..__..__..__..__..

Mo Jiujun suppressed the sudden moment in his heart. With the force of his arm, Chu Jingran was pulled up from the horse, and the two of them rode together in this extremely intimate posture. ride.

After protecting the stiff man in his arms, Mo Jiujun gathered his thoughts, looked forward, and ordered in a deep voice: "The whole army sets off."

Thousands of elite soldiers advanced rapidly, fighting with iron horses. Dust was raised, and the sound of horse hooves hitting the ground echoed in their ears.

Because of the high-speed march, Mo Jiujun was worried that the person would fall off the horse, so he tightly restrained the person's waist. At first, there was still a slight distance between the two of them, but slowly amidst the ups and downs, the distance between them gradually increased. Zoom closer.

Mo Jiujun, who had been focusing on the front, was suddenly disturbed by the touch between his arms. It turned out to be a bump. The person who had been keeping distance from him suddenly fell onto his chest. He reflected He grabbed someone's hand sexually.

Although the person in his arms suddenly stiffened, Mo Jiujun could still clearly feel that the waist between his arms was extremely slender and flexible, as if he could break it with just a little force.

Chu Jingran, who was almost reflexive, wanted to keep the dangerous distance away from others, but he didn't want Mo Jiujun behind him to hold him around his waist. His arms slightly closed, and he held him in his arms forcefully, and at the same time, a mellow voice came from his ears. Come.

"do not move."

The warm breath was transmitted from the sensitive ear to the whole body, causing Chu Jingran's already stiff body to completely turn to stone at this moment.

But not long after, Mo Jiujun smelled the faint cold fragrance from his body again.

It was not stained by the dust of the road at all, and the light smell lingered on the tip of his nose, making Mo Jiujun's heart, which was still tense due to the battle report, slowly calm down.

At this moment, a wisp of breeze blew over her face, and she saw Chu Jingran's black hair hanging behind her shoulders. A naughty strand of it was accidentally blown onto the face of the man behind her.

A sudden touch, like a gentle caress, or a gentle teasing like the wind, Mo Jiujun felt an inexplicable numbness and itch spread quickly from that skin, making him unable to stop. He raised his hand under control and grabbed the naughty black hair.

The black hair splashed with ink touches like silk.

When someone behind him gently held a strand of hair, Chu Jingran, the person involved, naturally felt nothing at all, but at this moment, besides stiffening his body, he couldn't think of anything else he could do.

Holding this strand of ink hair gently, in such close contact, Mo Jiujun found the familiar fragrance of soapberry on it.

Not this taste.

The moment the thoughts popped up in his mind, he was out of control. Mo Jiujun lowered his eyes and cast his gaze on the place where the person in his arms always exuded the sweet fragrance that bewitched him.

The jade neck under the green silk brocade robe is slender and white, with a jade-like color, like the neck of a swan standing still, and is indescribably moving.