9.24 - Fengze, I like you (End)

At the same time, Xu Qingyu, who had just suppressed the officers with forceful means, suddenly received the news that the military had withdrawn from the scientific research institute, and suddenly felt a pain in his heart.

The intense pain caused him to stumble. His face turned pale and he reached out to cover his heart.

Accompanied by intense heart palpitations, there were bursts of heartbreaking pain.

"Professor Xu..."

"What's wrong with you?"

Regardless of the exclamations from his side, the man lowered his eyes, his smiling eyes hidden behind the lenses, flashing with shock and fear, this... this is...

"...No, I've been waiting here for an hour, and no one has arrived yet..."

Snapped--

The phone slipped weakly from the palm of his hand. Xu Qingyu, who had never shown his true emotions in front of outsiders since he was a child, for the first time no longer had an aristocratic and hypocritical smile in his eyes, but a real panic.

problem occurs! ! ! !

At this moment, the huge roar and the sound of firearms interrupted all Xu Qingyu's thoughts. Then, a big hole was blasted out by an unknown creature in the iron-walled research institute, which looked like paper.

As his pupils shrank, black shadows flashed quickly, and a strong hand strangled his neck. The next second, there was a fierce and trembling rage with overwhelming evil aura.

"How dare you hurt him!!!"

If just now Xu Qingyu could still think that the sudden heart palpitations were a coincidence and that being late was a delay, then after hearing this angry statement from the man's mouth, his heart was completely chilled.

Little fox, something really happened.

The next second after this idea rolled through his mind, Xu Qingyu immediately listed all the suspects and the other party's goals in his mind. In less than 0.0001 seconds, the object and approximate location were basically locked.

Suppressing the trembling in his chest, Xu Qingyu closed his eyes and took a deep breath, then suddenly opened his eyes.

In just one breath, all the negative emotions in those beautiful peach blossom eyes completely disappeared, and their eyes had turned into the most formulaic rationality in daily life.

He said: "Even if he dies, I won't hurt him at all. As for now... I probably know where he is..."

When Feng Ze rushed to the military-affiliated research institute as quickly as possible according to Xu Qingyu's words, what greeted him was not a copper and iron wall with many checkpoints and armed groups, but a ruined wall and dripping blood.

In the mess of the bloody prison, a young boy stood barefoot.

He has an unparalleled beauty, a natural charm, and a pair of narrow fox eyes that seem to be smiling but not smiling, and contain the light of nine stars.

Familiar face, familiar person, familiar complete figure.

After the endless fear and panic that surged from the bottom of his heart faded away, Feng Ze's footsteps slowly stopped.

Because that person forgot.

Forgot who he was.

Forget about the past.

Forget everything.

He ridiculously wanted to gamble with his own life, and wanted to use himself as a bargaining chip to make him remember everything, but he found that it was all just a joke.