4.6 - You must've forgotten to take the protagonist halo with when you go out

When the prison door was opened, Lin Haotian still didn't react. Was he being released now?

Seeing that the person was still for a while, the prison officer impatiently pushed him and said, "What are you doing? You don't want to leave. You have to stay here overnight."

Lin Haotian staggered as he was pushed and almost fell. He immediately recovered from the shock, suppressed the doubts in his heart, and walked quickly towards the cell door.

As soon as he came out of the dark and damp prison, Lin Haotian saw a man dressed as a servant, his eyes lit up and he immediately came up to him and said, "Are you Mr. Lin Haotian?"

Lin Haotian looked at the person opposite him warily, hesitated for a moment and nodded: "Yes, I am."

The young man bowed and said, "Mr. Lin, my young master would like to have a word with you."

Lin Haotian had some guesses in his mind: "Who is your young master?"

"The boss behind the Sichuan restaurant is also the one who saved Mr. Lin from prison."

...

It would be a lie to say that he is not curious about this fellow countryman. Lin Haotian also wants to know what his only fellow countryman is like in this world.

Lin Haotian learned from the prison cell that when the Sichuan restaurant opened, he single-handedly promoted the signature event that shocked the whole city and made the marketing so successful. He must be a very smart person.

If the other party is willing to save himself, he must not be a very evil person.

When confirming his identity as a fellow countryman, he did not write catchy questions such as Internet vocabulary, but instead asked questions about the four great inventions. This person should be a somewhat serious person who is difficult to contact.

Along the way, Lin Haotian kept thinking about what the fellow would look like, and even tried to trick the boy into telling him. But every time he asked about Master Meng, the boy kept silent, obviously not wanting to tell him. More information.

Finally, after driving for nearly a cup of tea, the carriage slowly stopped.

Entering along the painted red gate, after a few twists and turns, you will see a quiet courtyard with a stone path under the steps. There are many lush trees planted in the courtyard. The stone benches and tables under the trees are spotless. On the right, there is a rockery, a shallow pool, and a small bridge. Running water, there are still a few shy water lilies blooming in the gurgling water.

The boy kept walking and led him to the study. He knocked on the door and said respectfully, "Master, Mr. Lin has arrived."

Lin Haotian, who was standing behind the boy, heard a clear voice coming from the study, "Well, Mr. Lin, please come in."

The boy stepped back and Lin Haotian slowly opened the carved door of the study.

As soon as he stepped into the study, Lin Haotian noticed the soft touch under his feet. It turned out that the owner of the study had spread a thin blanket on the floor, and then the light scent of sandalwood came.

Looking around the study room, the furnishings are simple but not shabby, even luxurious, with fine eaves and chiseled corners, and calligraphy murals. At this time, the setting sun is slightly slanting, and the hollow carved windows are scattered on the dark thin carpet, and the smoke is Thin white smoke curls up from the incense burner, creating a quiet and peaceful atmosphere.

After looking around for a week, Lin Haotian cast his gaze to the right. Behind the low hanging curtain, a slender figure could be vaguely seen standing in front of the desk writing, and then the same melancholy voice as before came.